Class of 2015 - LB Kyle Pugh (IL) Verbal to NIU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Kyle Pugh (IL) Verbal to NIU

FREE Article...

April 7, 2014
Offer two for Pugh
EDGYTIM
EdgyTim.com Publisher
Chicago Heights (Ill.) Bloom Township junior inside linebacker recruit Kyle Pugh (6-foot-1, 215 pounds) added his second offer from Bowling Green after making a junior day visit on Saturday. Pugh talks about his latest offer from the Falcons and more in this update.
1531873.jpg
spacer1.gif

spacer1.gif

Kyle Pugh came away impressed with the BGSU Falcons.
"I was at Bowling Green on Saturday for the spring game and they offered me," Pugh said. "Even before they (BGSU) offered I was having a great visit. Getting the offer from them just made the visit that much better for me."
Pugh recapped his first visit to Bowling Green.
"I just like it a lot at Bowling Green. I had a great talk with head coach Dino Babers and he's a great coach and motivator along with the rest of the coaches. Bowling Green has a really good team this year and they also have a lot to offer. I like the facilities and I also the campus and the town just seems really nice. I also like how they set hop the practice schedules. They like to go 4 days a week and go a bit longer with practices. it gives the players more time to focus on academics. Bowling Green is recruiting me as a SAM linebacker. They like my size and speed and feel I can play a few different spots for them. Overall it was a good visit and I'm pretty excited about Bowling Green."
Pugh has also been drawing new recruiting looks.
"It's definitely has picked up. Penn State has started to reach out and they said they will be in school this spring. Duke has started to send mail and Facebook messages. I'm seeing more mail from a bunch of different schools now from all over the country. It's been exciting and it's just fun to see what mail comes in now."
So what's next for Pugh this spring?
"I'm just working with Made Athletes and we have a big 7on7 this weekend (Best of the Midwest). I'm also going to get down to Indiana pretty soon for a visit."
Kyle Pugh has scholarship offers from NIU and Bowling Green.

Pugh adds another

Western Michigan added its name to the list of offers for Bloom junior linebacker Kyle Pugh, a list that already includes Syracuse, Northern Illinois and Bowling Green.

“Coach Brian Callahan (a Western Michigan assistant) visited Bloom last week and told me to give him a call,” Pugh said. “He told me they were going to offer me over the phone. I like Western Michigan, even though I haven’t made a visit yet. I have heard a lot of good things about the facilities and their recruiting.”

http://southtownstar.suntimes.com/s...offer-from-western-michigan.html#.U2R2GEnD9Lg

Zach Harig @ToledoZach · 7h
Newest Toledo target, 2015 LB Kyle Pugh (Bloom Township, Ill. -@PepeLe_Pugh) has offers from NIU, BG, Syracuse, Nevada, WMU, CMU & Miami OH.

I really like this kid, hopefully we can get a boom this weekend. Feel pretty good about it.

I think he is our best boom candidate this weekend. Maybe Blair too

Per twitter...

" Kyle Pugh loves the ‘home feeling’ of Syracuse".

Good film Has a nose for the ball carrier and speed to outrun his blockers. I would almost call him elusive to blockers on the defensive end which is good. Overall looks like a good speed MLB may not be all of the listed 6'-0" 215 from Hudl but still looks pretty good sized and lays a good hit.