Class of 2017 - LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I can't express how much optisism Dino Babers gives me. I mean I have following SU football during these tough times wondering when we would enter the 21st century and now we have.
Dino's staff gets it and has done it before. Now we just need that offense to do its thing and man.
That offer list is the best we have had in a commit since I think Lobell.

Seeing as how he would have been bumped to a 5 star if he committed to Bama, I feel pretty good about this.

image.jpeg

Pretty sure Sylvester McMonkey McBean (the guy with the pile of cash messing with the Sneetches stars) runs TOS.

I think everyone knows this but I wanted to say it again: Nick Monroe is a monster recruiter.

You know what's really funny is how much this board went crazy when Shafer brought in George McDonald. Everyone thought he was the answer to our recruiting woes, especially in Florida. Nick Monroe has done more in 6 months than McDonald did in his two years at SU. And how many of us had even heard of Nick Monroe before he was hired?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom