Class of 2017 - LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

You know what's really funny is how much this board went crazy when Shafer brought in George McDonald. Everyone thought he was the answer to our recruiting woes, especially in Florida. Nick Monroe has done more in 6 months than McDonald did in his two years at SU. And how many of us had even heard of Nick Monroe before he was hired?

Nick Monroe believes in Babers and believes in SU. McDonald was a mercenary.

I don't want to be that guy but I'll take the beating...is it possible he commited to Syracuse because his bama, LSU offers aren't commitable at the moment but could be in several months and then he flips once they are?

I don't want to be that guy but I'll take the beating...is it possible he commited to Syracuse because his bama, LSU offers aren't commitable at the moment but could be in several months and then he flips once they are?
Remember how way back when we kept saying to all those big name recruits we were on, "hey come here and be a big fish in a small pond, rather than just another 4 star at xxx." Seems this kid is someone who has bought into that a bit and actually committed. He's an early enrollee too, which should help.

While Mr. Southerland would have been a great addition I am every bit as pleased to have Mr. Fagan join the SU family. Best of luck to each in their choice of universities! Well maybe a little more to Fagan.

According to a report from an FSU site, he's going to take five visits in fall.

^^^^ Good to know Jake...overall that does not bother me and should bother no one from Cuse...if we want to be competitive we will need to get used to others wanting our guys...if we don't wanna run with the dawgs we should stay on the porch...I say let him visit...if HCDB turns the ship we will retain these young men...Go Cuse!!

Tough for an Early Enrollee who plays in Florida to find 5 weeks for OV's. Not saying he won't, just saying he's gotta have great time management skills.

I don't even think playoffs start down there until the 2nd week of Nov.

Last edited:
Also these "bigger" schools will not likely hold a spot IMO.

Finwad32 said:
Tough for an Early Enrollee who plays in Florida to find 5 weeks for OV's. Not saying he won't, just saying he's gotta have great time management skills. I don't even think playoffs start down there until the 2nd week of Nov.
good point.

The fact he keeps talking about the Drama program seems good. that he sees football as a vehicle to other endeavors. Let's hope the staff can hold on to him

The press we've gotten from this one has been very good too. You rarely see us having front page articles on national sites, and being a topic of discussion among other power 5 schools for recruiting. Between Nadarius & Devito we have some very good buzz. Here's hoping he leads Miami-Dade County in tackles again.

It seems he definitely had offers from LSU, USC and Nebraska. Will take his visits though.

LSU fans are butt hurt about it and saying he had a bad camp, not a good fit and was a mutual parting of ways. One of their NOLA writers suggests Fagan didn't like all the LB's LSU was recruiting. (side note, order was Syracuse, Nebraska, USC)

Miami fans say this is a huge get and that Babers can recruit, many feel Babers is going to turn around program quickly. Syracuse not done in Florida. glowing stuff.

It seems he definitely had offers from LSU, USC and Nebraska. Will take his visits though.

LSU fans are butt hurt about it and saying he had a bad camp, not a good fit and was a mutual parting of ways. One of their NOLA writers suggests Fagan didn't like all the LB's LSU was recruiting. (side note, order was Syracuse, Nebraska, USC)

Miami fans say this is a huge get and that Babers can recruit, many feel Babers is going to turn around program quickly. Syracuse not done in Florida. glowing stuff.

Was just reading some of the Miami board about it. Good stuff.

Nadarius Fagan to Syracuse

Babers would have been a perfect fit in Miami, had Richt not been gift wrapped to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom