Class of 2017 - LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Great! The kid is going to keep us guessing until the last minute because he likes the drama.

(Sarcasm alert)

Snowball Effect Officially In Play For Syracuse Recruiting - Today's U (todaysu.com; Holcomb)

It may be a different spelling, but Syracuse fans are already pretty familiar with the name Faegan, –Faegan’s Pub is one of the most popular restaurants in the area among Orange students.

In a couple more years, linebacker Nadarius Fagan could become one of the most popular players for Syracuse football.

The three-star 6-foot-2, 200-pound defender from Miami, Fla., committed to Cuse on Sunday. Other schools on his final list included LSU, Nebraska, USC and Louisville; he also received an offer from Alabama according to Syracuse.com.

“Syracuse is getting a guy that’s going to bring a lot to the table,” Fagan said of himself according to No links to . . . allowed on this site. “I’m going to bring leadership and everything else they are looking for.”

Without a doubt, this should be viewed as another huge victory in recruiting for the Orange, and at this pace, Syracuse is on its way to building its best football recruiting class in years.

Fagan is the 15th three-star recruit the Orange have landed for 2017. No links to . . . allowed on this site rates the Fagan the No. 34 outside linebacker in the upcoming class.

This is the second time in less than a month that a three-star prospect chose the Orange over a highly regarded football program. In late June, athlete Allen Stritzinger picked Syracuse instead of Michigan because coach Dino Babers confirmed to the young recruit that he saw him as a running back. Other programs, including Michigan, were recruiting Stritzinger to play defense.

Nadarius, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

Nadarius Fagan6_3969014.jpg

Maybe he has some other recruits he can bring along

tumblr_lepyixsf0u1qz8gt5o1_500.jpg
Did he decommit or something? Why is there a picture of a homeless man in this thread?

Have y'all never seen Oliver Twist... with Fagin.

Probably not since some local Syracuse theater company did it in the 80's. I think I may have blocked that one out, although I knew of the character's name. There's not much call for me to use my theater knowledge on these boards. ;)

So I see that he's planning OVs to both Nebraska and USC this fall. He even said how the Trojans are recruiting him harder since he committed to Cuse. I love that he's ours, but I've been a Syracuse fan too long to feel 100% confident he's ours for good. Sorry for the pessimism. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

So I see that he's planning OVs to both Nebraska and USC this fall. He even said how the Trojans are recruiting him harder since he committed to Cuse. I love that he's ours, but I've been a Syracuse fan too long to feel 100% confident he's ours for good. Sorry for the pessimism. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Planning and scheduling are two different things. USC's OV would probably have to wait until the end of Nov at the very earliest. He may not even be in their plans at that time.

I believe he's an early enrollee as well, so, the timeframe to schedule an OV and get a flip is minimal. And, if his HS does well in the playoff's it's even more minimal.

Big time school's have a tendency to lock in their classes earlier than most. If we get into his season with no OV scheduled and no announcement that he's re-opening his recruitment, I'd feel pretty good.

Planning and scheduling are two different things. USC's OV would probably have to wait until the end of Nov at the very earliest. He may not even be in their plans at that time.

I believe he's an early enrollee as well, so, the timeframe to schedule an OV and get a flip is minimal. And, if his HS does well in the playoff's it's even more minimal.

Big time school's have a tendency to lock in their classes earlier than most. If we get into his season with no OV scheduled and no announcement that he's re-opening his recruitment, I'd feel pretty good.

That's true. He's saying fall visits like September or October but that myth be hard to do.

Granted the article was from a Nebraska writer, so take it for what it's worth. I'll see if I can attach the link.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Syracuse-commit-take-multiple-official-visits-46648014

USC is already at 20 commits, but only one LB at the moment.

Edit: I was looking at 2016. They only have 13 currently, with two at LB.

He was always going to take all his officials, regardless of his commitment. USC might be recruiting him hard but they have higher targets right now, and I've heard they think he's too small for their system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom