Class of 2017 - LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

He was always going to take all his officials, regardless of his commitment. USC might be recruiting him hard but they have higher targets right now, and I've heard they think he's too small for their system.
I agree - definitely too small for their antiquated system. Prototype size for SU's bad ass Tampa 2 though. Kid made a smart choice. :cool:

I'm sure someone on the coaching staff is keeping contact with him.

According to a quick blurb on Twitter and without revealing pay info, he's all Orange after this weekend and done with OVs.

he must really like what he sees. probably interested in early PT.

he must really like what he sees. probably interested in early PT.

Going to be a free for all for PT once our 3 starting LBs are gone after next year.

Not that there was any reason to think that this would happen, but I was nervous about this kid being poached. Glad we landed him.

Me too. Of all of our recruits, he was the one I was most worried about.

Gonna be a big time player for us, physical and can play and cover in space in the T2.

When was the last time we have won with a kid with his offers?

Nick Monroe is a beast... and the kid wants to major in Drama. He's looking at it a little different than just football
He can be the next Jim Brown. Incredible football career, incredible acting career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom