Class of 2017 - LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Nadarius Fagan (FL) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Nick Monroe is a beast... and the kid wants to major in Drama. He's looking at it a little different than just football
Just last week he said he was going to major in Media and Communications at Syracuse and by the way he said he was bringing the " Miami Dog " attitude on the field for the ' cuse. He did an interview on Orange Fizz.
We got ourselves the foundation for the "Dog Pound"

Just last week he said he was going to major in Media and Communications at Syracuse and by the way he said he was bringing the " Miami Dog " attitude on the field for the ' cuse. He did an interview on Orange Fizz.
We got ourselves the foundation for the "Dog Pound"

Cuz that's worked so well for the Cleveland Browns!!

I love Jim Brown...but incredible acting career?

Not a huge role but he was pretty damn good in this:
2016-12-23_9-45-22.jpg

I agree, The Dirty Dozen is my favorite but that doesn't extrapolate that he had "an incredible acting career". To the contrary, most of his roles were in horrible films. Just my opinion.
OIG is a funny guy. He'd probably agree that Jim Brown's acting career was incredible because he kept getting parts.

OIG is a funny guy. He'd probably agree that Jim Brown's acting career was incredible because he kept getting parts.
Yep, he is after all, the original "style over substance advocate" on the board ;-)

Interesting Jim Brown tidbit...

In the Spring and Summer of 1966 he was overseas filming The Dirty Dozen and filming ran long. Art Modell threatened to fine Brown every day he was late for Browns training camp.

So Jim Brown announced his retirement on the spot.

Interesting Jim Brown tidbit...

In the Spring and Summer of 1966 he was overseas filming The Dirty Dozen and filming ran long. Art Modell threatened to fine Brown every day he was late for Browns training camp.

So Jim Brown announced his retirement on the spot.
I remember reading that story somewhere. JB called it quits at the peak of his NFL career!

So basically, when Modell moved the Browns to Baltimore, it was actually the second time he screwed the fans ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom