Class of 2016 - LB Taylor Riggins (NY) Verbal to UMass | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Taylor Riggins (NY) Verbal to UMass

Which makes it even more puzzling that he didn't pull the trigger and commit. Kid is really rolling the dice that a spot will be left by the time the season starts, and that he will pick up more offers. Most of your offers are going to come during the Spring eval period. Kid is taking a huge risk not committing imo.
They probably told him to visit other schools and camps. He is probably a plan B and dont want him to commit just yet. They know he's not going anywhere so

anomander said:
Which makes it even more puzzling that he didn't pull the trigger and commit. Kid is really rolling the dice that a spot will be left by the time the season starts, and that he will pick up more offers. Most of your offers are going to come during the Spring eval period. Kid is taking a huge risk not committing imo.

Might not have been allowed to

Free blurb

http://www.At their request, this n...tory/1556015-east-regional-recruiting-roundup

Riggins picked up his first offer when Syracuse extended one following an impressive camp showing. He is being looked at by the Orange as a linebacker, but he is also a big-bodied running back who gets through the hole quickly.

And while Syracuse was his first offer and first chance to shine at a camp, his schedule calls for a few more opportunities to showcase is skill set. Riggins plans on camping at Rutgers on Saturday, and he will be at Boston College and Penn State camps as well.

Free blurb

http://www.. . . . . . . . . /colle...tory/1556015-east-regional-recruiting-roundup

Riggins picked up his first offer when Syracuse extended one following an impressive camp showing. He is being looked at by the Orange as a linebacker, but he is also a big-bodied running back who gets through the hole quickly.

And while Syracuse was his first offer and first chance to shine at a camp, his schedule calls for a few more opportunities to showcase is skill set. Riggins plans on camping at Rutgers on Saturday, and he will be at Boston College and Penn State camps as well.

My god.

Would you look at that.

Three schools I'd love to kick rocks.

We all know where he'll be camping after penn st.

Riggins 2nd visit in ten days?

Yes. And I can't tell from his twitter but did he do those other camps he was talking about in that above posted article...RU, PSU and BC? Camps are over this week.

I'll trust the staff. Feels like a guy we could have waited on, but he's a terrific, long, rangy athlete. Better to lock him up now than watch him blow up, I guess?

Just watched his highlights. Does he remind anyone else of Doug Hogue, or is it just me?

I'll trust the staff. Feels like a guy we could have waited on, but he's a terrific, long, rangy athlete. Better to lock him up now than watch him blow up, I guess?

I disagree on this one I don't think we could've or should've waited on him. Gets an offer walking out the door of camp, says he's going to visit Rutgers and Penn State for camps, but comes back to Syracuse for another visit. This was a no-brainer in my opinion. I think if he goes to those other schools he gets offers.

I don't see anything that says we could've waited here if we wait and he goes someplace else then thats egg on our face

Last edited: