Class of 2016 - LB Tim Hart (TN) Verbal to Memphis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Tim Hart (TN) Verbal to Memphis

My husband tells the story of family trips in the car with four boys in the back seat. His Mom would just tell his Dad, before the punishment was coming... "Not on the Head." ;)
LOL I am one of nine kids and we use to drive to Florida in an OLDS Station wagon

A Hart to Hart sit down is needed...
th

Calling out Tennessee with class. Lindsey Scott-esque decommit. Let's get this kid.

Supposedly they wanted him to blueshirt...show up, play but defer his scholarship to 2017...like what the old staff tried to do with Giordano.

I know what UT is but what is UTK? University of Tennesee at where?

So now that UT is out, where is he visiting in the next weekend?

Lucky Memphis. They are getting a stud. I here those schools MUS are Germantown, Houston, Collerville, Arlington.. Tennesee. Hope our coaches keep some connections there,( quoted ) there is some major talent to be had (SEC) talent. Even the "scraps" are major upgrades compared to most other states. Your talking about teams that field players that are all prototypical D1 size players.

I really liked his highlight video. Did we 'lose' him, or was he no longer a consideration after some of the other commits from last weekend?

I really liked his highlight video. Did we 'lose' him, or was he no longer a consideration after some of the other commits from last weekend?
I don't think he was really even in the mix.

I agree CL, but I would have liked to have gotten on him a couple months earlier. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom