Class of 2015 - LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI

would LOVE to beat RU in another head to head recruiting battle and see their board meltdown lol

there is no way he goes to Rutgers. This is between Cuse and Nebraska imo. It really could go either way. Who knows though, Nebraska could have called last night and told him he needs to commit or the spot is gone? Same could be said for Syracuse though? I just think he would have visited Nebraska before committing?

This will be interesting.

Frozen said:
May I ask what makes you say that?

I don't think he was ever really interested in RU. At the time he visited there it was when Syracuse was having him hold off. At one point he wanted to visit here and most likely would have committed. I could be wrong, but I feel pretty strongly this is between Cuse and Nebraska.

I am worried that NU gave him an ultimatum: Pick us now or we move on. Usually I would feel good because he hasn't visited them, but not feeling good here. hope I am wrong.

I think he picks Nebraska. No data to support my feeling. Just my gut. Toad will have a much nicer spin if that happens. If he picks SU, Toad will ignore it.

Whitey23 said:
My guess is the Nebraska ultimatum theory.

Definitely a strong possibility. Have to think why he would all a sudden rush a commitment the day after the dead period ends. Our hope should be he wants to make sure he has a spot with us. I'm definitely starting to feel worse about it.

anomander said:
Definitely a strong possibility. Have to think why he would all a sudden rush a commitment the day after the dead period ends. Our hope should be he wants to make sure he has a spot with us. I'm definitely starting to feel worse about it.

Worse because what everyone else is posting?

I think he commits to SU. Just my gut. Feel better?

t minus 72 minutes before I go witness the RU board meltdown.

Not saying he commits to SU but our staff has been handing out ultimatums too. Just saying.

I say Syracuse, he didn't visit Nebraska, why commit there? Because they gave him an ultimatum without visiting? What is that

Shot down.

https://rutgers.ri vals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=173575048&mid=173575048&sid=988&style=2

i had to I'm sorry.

texascpa said:
Worse because what everyone else is posting? I think he commits to SU. Just my gut. Feel better?

I am going with Syracuse, but wouldn't be surprised either way.

I say Syracuse, he didn't visit Nebraska, why commit there? Because they gave him an ultimatum without visiting? What is that
I agree. Sometimes people overthink these things.

I agree. Sometimes people overthink these things.

I think the visit is key at this point in the season, it's summer time he probably has another few weeks to visit. If he visited there, I would say Nebraska as well, big facilities, stadium, attendance, etc, I could see that in a heart beat but without the visit, it just doesn't make sense. Anyway, we shall see. Obviously, I have no idea but of I were a betting man, I would call cuse the morning line favorite but not by much and a solid post position, ( had to as Saratoga opens Friday, cant help myself)

"
Plus we're set at LB for a few seasons. I would love to have him don't get me wrong I just don't think it'd be a huge loss even to Cuse since they have a much more favorable depth chart.

"

The excuses begin.

"
Plus we're set at LB for a few seasons. I would love to have him don't get me wrong I just don't think it'd be a huge loss even to Cuse since they have a much more favorable depth chart.

"

The excuses begin.

lol, have they seen our LBer core and incoming class? Plus, we have two LB's for this class and still in the hunt for Fox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom