Class of 2015 - LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 LB Troy Henderson JR (OH) Signed LOI

You can take Joe Dailey and stick him where the sun don't shine.

This is why keeping your home talent home is so important.

Love this pickup but am I only one it bugs when recruits say University of Syracuse? Not to mention he spelled it Syrcause...lol

I just visited the Scarlet Blight Ryvals board. Typical spin. "We never offered". "Not our type of player." "We stopped recruiting him." "We've got bigger prospects lined up." BS in abundance. As a friend of mine used to say, "Roll up the pant legs, it's too late to save the shoes. "

I just visited the Scarlet Blight Ryvals board. Typical spin. "We never offered". "Not our type of player." "We stopped recruiting him." "We've got bigger prospects lined up." BS in abundance. As a friend of mine used to say, "Roll up the pant legs, it's too late to save the shoes. "

How low can you go Rutgers?

Can we come up with a "that's a plus" nickname for him?

Welcome, Troy!

what-my-teacher-gives-me-when-i-present-a-fart-in-a-jar-as-opposed-to-a-5-page-essay-o.gif

cuseman404 said:
Rumor has it he is related to the great Ernie Davis

Here's a bit more irony, myself and several other board posters were at Dan Johnson's wake this afternoon. The last of us were paying our respects to Dan at 7:30 tonight. I literally walked to my car, checked my phone at precisely the time Henderson committed. If he is related to Ernie Davis...well, then the story kinda comes full circle.

Here's a bit more irony, myself and several other board posters were at Dan Johnson's wake this afternoon. The last of us were paying our respects to Dan at 7:30 tonight. I literally walked to my car, checked my phone at precisely the time Henderson committed. If he is related to Ernie Davis...well, then the story kinda comes full circle.

I was there as well, and to add to how great this staff is, LB coach Clark Lea was at the wake around the time of this announcement. Unreal.

Thank you Dan for sending us a verbal!

That is a freaking amazing story. I don't know if he is really related to Ernie Davis or if the poster above was just saying that tongue in cheek, but if true that would be some serious karma.

This is why keeping your home talent home is so important.
Just wondering, why is getting Henderson from Ohio a reason why it's important to keep your local recruits home?

Just wondering, why is getting Henderson from Ohio a reason why it's important to keep your local recruits home?

Henderson mentioned that Kelly's commitment to SU was a major positive in his analysis. I think that's what True is alluding to.