Class of 2017 - LB Tyrell Richards (Canada) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Tyrell Richards (Canada) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

image.png

Excited for the pickup from north of the wall. His weight is all over the place on some of these articles/sites. Do they measure and weigh prospects at these camps?

Excited for the pickup from north of the wall. His weight is all over the place on some of these articles/sites. Do they measure and weigh prospects at these camps?
Definitely

Nah, they kinda eyeball it though.

Love getting a kid like this out of Canada. I'm convinced there is more talent up there than people realize.

Welcome aboard Tyrell!!!

BKCuse - I wonder how many Canadian football players go to P5 schools every year? Top 100 sounds impressive except I didn't know Canada played any football - Oy!

Welcome aboard Tyrell!!!

BKCuse - I wonder how many Canadian football players go to P5 schools every year? Top 100 sounds impressive except I didn't know Canada played any football - Oy!
Both Marrone and Shafer tried recruiting some Canadian players. Many of these kids come down to the states to play for more visibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom