Class of 2017 - LB Tyshon Fogg (MD) Verbal to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Tyshon Fogg (MD) Verbal to Rutgers

Hey we could only be so lucky to have those guys in the fold early with Davis for next year's class. But as with all package deals, I'll believe it when it happens.
tumblr_inline_mhivbvU66T1rctfjr.gif

Thinking positively... If Syracuse goes bowling...er...when Syracuse goes bowling this year. Look out. 2017 has the making/opportunity to be HUGE. Probably will be a very large class as well with our graduating players. This could snowball into something special.

jekelish said:
Boooooooooooooooooo

Whenever I see a kid we are after wearing that Rutgers jersey, it takes me awhile to forgive the kid. I know it's not rational - but that image stays burned in my head.

pRETTY BIG KID FOR A hs jR. 6'2 215, HAVE TO FIGRE HE COMES INTO COLLEGE AT 6'2 - 6'3 225LB WITH PLENTY OF ROOM ON HIS FRAME FOR GOOD WEIGHT. cOMBINE HIS SIZE AND HIS SPEED AND YOU CAN SEE WHY HE IS A 4STAR RECRUIT. rEALLY HOPE WE STAY IN IT WITH THIS KID. oBVIOUSLY HE'S A STUD.

pRETTY BIG KID FOR A hs jR. 6'2 215, HAVE TO FIGRE HE COMES INTO COLLEGE AT 6'2 - 6'3 225LB WITH PLENTY OF ROOM ON HIS FRAME FOR GOOD WEIGHT. cOMBINE HIS SIZE AND HIS SPEED AND YOU CAN SEE WHY HE IS A 4STAR RECRUIT. rEALLY HOPE WE STAY IN IT WITH THIS KID. oBVIOUSLY HE'S A STUD.

break your keyboard? That format is a little different than your traditional posting style But I agree with your message.

MSOrange said:
break your keyboard? That format is a little different than your traditional posting style But I agree with your message.

Just felt like yelling ;).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom