Leading rusher against Louisville... | Syracusefan.com

Leading rusher against Louisville...

SUFaninNJ

Living Legend
The leading rusher for Charlotte against Louisville was none other than Robert Washington. The one time Cuse commit had 5 carries for 33 yards for a 6.6 ypc average. I didn't check to see if it was in garbage time or where he is on the depth chart. I was just curious as to how he did, and I'm not sure if it was mentioned elsewhere.

The leading rusher for Charlotte against Louisville was none other than Robert Washington. The one time Cuse commit had 5 carries for 33 yards for a 6.6 ypc average. I didn't check to see if it was in garbage time or where he is on the depth chart. I was just curious as to how he did, and I'm not sure if it was mentioned elsewhere.
Ran hard. I saw 3 of his better carries in the 2nd qt. Much bigger than I thought he was. Looks like a good player.

I remember that discussion from the tailgate! Didn't realize who he was til driving home from the game. Did he really not come here because they wouldn't unretire 44 for him?

I remember that discussion from the tailgate! Didn't realize who he was til driving home from the game. Did he really not come here because they wouldn't unretire 44 for him?

No they did unretire 44 for him. Duh. Get your facts straight.

I didnt think hed qualify. Glad he did. Good for him.

Family drama. His dad is also a coach (Moe's ex coach maybe?) and word had it Robert didn't want any of the SU coaches talking to his father. The whole situation got kind of toxic.

Wait so THAT Robert Washington, former 4* RB, plays for Charlotte?!

R. Washington has at least 2 guys in front of him on the depth chart right now.
2016 Charlotte 49ers Football Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

Family drama. His dad is also a coach (Moe's ex coach maybe?) and word had it Robert didn't want any of the SU coaches talking to his father. The whole situation got kind of toxic.
A lot of drama...like a soap opera.

And Senior and Moe have some type of family connection...blood relation or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom