Leicester City F.C. | Syracusefan.com

Leicester City F.C.

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
What a story. Seabiscuit meets miracle. Can't wait for Sunday. As I understand players were dropped.

Last edited:
What a story. Seabiscuit meets miracle. Can't wait for Sunday.

With a little side dish of Thai prostitutes, racism, orgies and scandal.

What a story indeed!

With a little side dish of Thai prostitutes, racism, orgies and scandal.

What a story indeed!
Yes , they have muddied the pristine world International football.

What a story. Seabiscuit meets miracle. Can't wait for Sunday. As I understand players were dropped.

Miracle was a single game.

This is an entire season.

Be like the Toledo Mud Hens getting promoted to the majors and then winning the World Series...

It truly is mind-boggling...

Miracle was a single game.

This is an entire season.

Be like the Toledo Mud Hens getting promoted to the majors and then winning the World Series...

It truly is mind-boggling...
Good analogy but I think baseball has too much parity to compare to the EPL... this is more like a d2 football team getting promoted to D1 and winning a national title in their second season.

Ever since they gave Richard III a proper burial in Leicester Cathedral in March 2015, Leicester won 7 of their last 9 to survive relegation. They went to 20th to 14th. King Power indeed
richard-iii-480280-1071561.jpg

Interesting very quick take on some of the amazing analytics in their run to the title.

Wish I had put 100 on them to win the league in early August.

Had to necro this thread after watching the Premier League Download episode about their season. This has to be the biggest underdog sports story in history. As Forza alluded to, this wasn't boxing match where you had to be better for just one punch, or a tournament game, or even a playoff series.

And they didn't do it by buying a bunch of stars. It was a dude who worked in a carbon fiber factory and played part-time football just 7 years ago, and a guy that was playing in the French second division last season. Everything about this was amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom