Less than 24 hours from sweet final 4 run... | Syracusefan.com

Less than 24 hours from sweet final 4 run...

Cusefan69

All American
And there seems to be allot of heartburn already about next season. This past weekend our hoops team who no one thought was going anywhere finished a sweet run to final 4 and our new football coach gave us a taste of what's hopefully to come. It is a good time around Cuse and to be Cuse fan...plus the ladies team...hoops recruiting...all is good...take a second and enjoy it folks...by the way...hello everyone...longtime lurker...thought I would start joining the conversations...grew up with Red Bruin, Marty Heard...Leo...Eric and great memories of The Morris brothers...Green...Tommy K...and Coach Mac...love football and hoops equally...been a fan since I was a kid and my dad took me to games when he could...former Air Force vet and appreciate the boards respect towards our good men and woman that serve...look forward to talking with you folks...Cusefan69

And there seems to be allot of heartburn already about next season. This past weekend our hoops team who no one thought was going anywhere finished a sweet run to final 4 and our new football coach gave us a taste of what's hopefully to come. It is a good time around Cuse and to be Cuse fan...plus the ladies team...hoops recruiting...all is good...take a second and enjoy it folks...by the way...hello everyone...longtime lurker...thought I would start joining the conversations...grew up with Red Bruin, Marty Heard...Leo...Eric and great memories of The Morris brothers...Green...Tommy K...and Coach Mac...love football and hoops equally...been a fan since I was a kid and my dad took me to games when he could...former Air Force vet and appreciate the boards respect towards our good men and woman that serve...look forward to talking with you folks...Cusefan69

post more

I feel like this was one of the better weeks in board history. Everyone was happy and a bit surprised we made it this far and we all knew UNC was a very good team and would be tough to beat. Looking to next year is fun because we get to do it all over again!

Thx Shark...I will...what part of my post has you confused Kueth? That in my opinion a team that everyone had dead in the water early March gave us some fun wins into the final 4? That the Spring game showed some reasons to be excited? That the ladies are doing well or some fun recruiting stories could be on the horizon?

Welcome! Alas, you are coming in when a great deal of us are going to be fading out, but there's always something going on to talk about, rest assured!

Thx beadle...appreciate the welcome...look forward to talking with you in the future about Cuse...agree there is always something going to keep the posts coming..

maybe im in the minority on this, but since we won one of these championships, just getting into the final four for me is highly satisfying. maybe some of the youngsters dont feel that way

maybe im in the minority on this, but since we won one of these championships, just getting into the final four for me is highly satisfying. maybe some of the youngsters dont feel that way

I think it depends on the team. With this team, their limitations and the issues with the NCAA a final 4 was highly satisfying. If it were a year we were loaded then just getting there would not be enough for me.

Steve and Guiness I would completely agree...context and circumstances apply when framing opinions of satisfaction/being good with this year's Final 4 run...and I to am good with the outcome with that in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom