Let's cut to the chase | Syracusefan.com

Let's cut to the chase

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
For those who are in the know regarding these interviews: please send me an inbox note so I know who is interviewing today. It would save time and allow me to spend more time with my family today instead of checking this board every two minutes. Thanks.

Seconded. It's my last day of my vacation and I don't want to spend it on this board trying to decipher who our next coach is. C'mon guys, think of my wasted vacation time...

if you just look at what the AD has said about the DEC 13 date. he either gets this done this week so the coaches have a week to work the recruits or he is getting nothing done until the bowl season and staffs start moving around. he knows the timing and he saved himself that extra week by going it early. you really have to wonder if it came happen this fast and make people happy with the solution. but other schools dont seem to be taking too long soooo

upperdeck said:
if you just look at what the AD has said about the DEC 13 date. he either gets this done this week so the coaches have a week to work the recruits or he is getting nothing done until the bowl season and staffs start moving around. he knows the timing and he saved himself that extra week by going it early. you really have to wonder if it came happen this fast and make people happy with the solution. but other schools dont seem to be taking too long soooo

I'm wondering what's taking South Carolina so long. Were they waiting to see if Richt or Miles would be available? Or waiting until after SEC Championship game to announce it will be Kirby Smart?

I think we're right on schedule for Coyle's expectations. First recruiting season is always a challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom