Let's do this, Rick | Syracusefan.com

Let's do this, Rick

We've got the perfect press breaking team. Bring it on. I see a lot of easy dunks from Lydon, PC, and Roberson as Gillon, Frank, and Tyus ease their way through the press.

We've got the perfect press breaking team. Bring it on. I see a lot of easy dunks from Lydon, PC, and Roberson as Gillon, Frank, and Tyus ease their way through the press.

AND, we'd finally have the quality depth to run the whole game and exploit a team for attempting that on us. Kind of like the 2012 squad.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Traditionally, I don't think we've been a team that has attacked presses with the goal of getting a quick bucket.

tumblr_n3usgtGccQ1ts99vgo1_500.gif

I don't think we'll be pressing that much, personally. With guys like Smith and Siva as pesky mosquitos, we were able to capitalize greatly by pressing, and with Knowles and the hated Andre McGee before that. For a time, that appeared to be our MO - and was. This season is somewhat shrouded in mystery with new players evolving from a freshman class whose PT was dominated by the 2 5th year seniors last season. I just think our primary strengths will be elsewhere and with what should be an excellent basic half court defense with a lot of shot blockers and rim protectors.

Against you guys, making 3's and using the double post in the middle of your zone have always been the primary methods of winning.

I don't think we'll be pressing that much, personally. With guys like Smith and Siva as pesky mosquitos, we were able to capitalize greatly by pressing, and with Knowles and the hated Andre McGee before that. For a time, that appeared to be our MO - and was. This season is somewhat shrouded in mystery with new players evolving from a freshman class whose PT was dominated by the 2 5th year seniors last season. I just think our primary strengths will be elsewhere and with what should be an excellent basic half court defense with a lot of shot blockers and rim protectors.

Against you guys, making 3's and using the double post in the middle of your zone have always been the primary methods of winning.

Lyanna-Mormont-Battle-of-the-Bastards.jpg

You guys are such impressive TV culture snobs. Seriously. Those Buckets got values, guys. Great basketball replies, by the way. Deep stuff.

You guys are such impressive TV culture snobs. Seriously. Those Buckets got values, guys. Great basketball replies, by the way. Deep stuff.

One of the best guitarists ever, still makes me cringe thinking of him on stage with GNR though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom