Levert and Albrecht 14pts

su

• su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never in my mind would i have thought they would get 14 from them

Michigan had to have all the stars align to win this.

If we play 10 times against them, we win 9 out of 10.

Never in my mind would i have thought they would get 14 from them

throw in a contested 30 footer by Burke, MCW and Southerland arguably having their worst games of the season, not getting any of the 3 charge/blocks calls and we have the ball looking to tie with 15 seconds. man i want to be happy for what this team did, but i just feel we left something out there. tough to swallow.

Michigan had to have all the stars align to win this.

If we play 10 times against them, we win 9 out of 10.

Dude. Yes, they made some shots especially that deep Albrecht 3 but saying we would beat them 9/10 times is ludicrous. Burke and Stauskas didn't do much and McGary was a HUGE factor in ways other than offense. I think we would be happy to split with them.

throw in a contested 30 footer by Burke, MCW and Southerland arguably having their worst games of the season, not getting any of the 3 charge/blocks calls and we have the ball looking to tie with 15 seconds. man i want to be happy for what this team did, but i just feel we left something out there. tough to swallow.
Well MCW and Southerland shouldn't have been awful, we weren't exactly playing against an elite defense. Our seniors let us down.

It took so much going wrong for us and nearly everything going right for them to pull it out. Those two nobodies coming off the bench and draining 3's were extremely difficult to overcome. They had combined for 23 3's all season, yet hit 4 in the first half. Those shots may have been the difference.

Well MCW and Southerland shouldn't have been awful, we weren't exactly playing against an elite defense. Our seniors let us down.
Big times. James had a couple open looks he usually sticks too, especially that late one. Triche again with 2 terrible last game decisions. What was that lob pass to rak right after a timeout? I mean we're not great offensively, but we aren't that bad.

Big times. James had a couple open looks he usually sticks too, especially that late one. Triche again with 2 terrible last game decisions. What was that lob pass to rak right after a timeout? I mean we're not great offensively, but we aren't that bad.

No doubt. James was really disappointing in the 1H. More in the D and rebounding dept, imo. Grant deserved those minutes in the 1H.

No doubt. James was really disappointing in the 1H. More in the D and rebounding dept, imo. Grant deserved those minutes in the 1H.
That's the thing with James when his offense isn't on it effects his defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom