Listen, Up | Syracusefan.com

Listen, Up

CuseHulk

Starter
I didn't wanna post thread about the NCAA Hearing/Investigation/whatever you wanna call "This Situation".

There are enough threads with Speculation/rumor/hypothesizing, or what if/scenarios. Would not be shocked if this board and these threads are fodder or basis for some of the Overkill coverage from Syracuse.com.

Anyway. 30-60 days (maybe longer, so could be anytime from late November to Late December, or longer with appeals or such before we truly no the fate)

Syracuse Basketball could literally be about ready to start ACC Conference play. My point is knowing and considering I think it's time to start talking basketball and this season of Syracuse Basketball (because regardless of how/when this plays out there is gonna be a season)

Which starts with the exhibition game with Carlton (Which Syracuse could actually lose, seeing this is the premiere Collegiate team in Canada and I believe they have been playing and beating D1 teams all awhile our team has been practicing for a few weeks and while talented have so many question marks especially to start out the season, which I do believe we will get better as the season progresses)

Point is Basketball is here, and I think its about team we really discuss it.

I like your passion, but as long as no rumors without credence aren't stated I find realistic discussion on potential penalties fair game.

I think most people have been fair we have couple of posters/posts which are strictly trolling fans, but discussing losing a scholarship or two for one or more seasons isn't unfair. When people go into the worst case scenario stuff with a postseason ban/throwing JB to the lions I agree we should shut that down, but real talk IMO is fair.

I didn't wanna post thread about the NCAA Hearing/Investigation/whatever you wanna call "This Situation".
Did someone say...

SITUATION!?

mike-the-situation__140331172717.jpg

Regardless of the timing this hearing could significantly impact the actual basketball part as much as all other elements at stake. It is relevant... so therefore its not going away until a decision is communicated.

The pay side members already know what is going to happen...

Yes. SWC gives us the upside and and the downside, but even those can't compare to the payside. It's rumored they may be using covert government sponsored interdimensional time travel to bring back tidbits we are not yet privy to.

Speaking of traditions, I think a certain respected user already has a trademark on starting off threads with "listen up". I could be wrong though and enjoy competition(which is why I like sports).

Yes. SWC gives us the upside and and the downside, but even those can't compare to the payside. It's rumored they may be using covert government sponsored interdimensional time travel to bring back tidbits we are not yet privy to.
Not rumor in any way shape or form Capt. And that's the fact Jack!

Not rumor in any way shape or form Capt. And that's the fact Jack!

You just plastered a smile on my face. I love this place!

My sources have started a rumor that after this weekend's exhibition that will likely result in a loss, there will likely be a need for a segment called "the backside". With that comment I think I am officially off my self-imposed probation.

You just plastered a smile on my face. I love this place!

My sources have started a rumor that after this weekend's exhibition that will likely result in a loss, there will likely be a need for a segment called "the backside". With that comment I think I am officially off my self-imposed probation.
Yup! You Back! I think that we could use a segment called, "The Backlash".

All that being said about, How good Carlton is compared to past opponents in exhibition play.

WE NEED TO WIN THIS GAME, Because you know people in the fan base and media. Will be comparing it to Lemoyne.

The pay side members already know what is going to happen...
They know the final score of every SU game through the 2016-17 season, plus they already have all of next Tuesday's election results.

They know the final score of every SU game through the 2016-17 season, plus they already have all of next Tuesday's election results.

Ooh, I get it. Inside Joke, there is no Pay side there has never been a pay side.

Inside joke. I finally get it after lurking and reading the board for some time.

CuseHulk said:
Ooh, I get it. Inside Joke, there is no Pay side there has never been a pay side.

Inside joke. I finally get it after lurking and reading the board for some time.

Ummm...yeah...sure...there is no pay side...

We had a pay side in the good ol days.

The penalty will obviously be handed down on selection Sunday by Doug gotlieb

I's he gonna fly off the top ropes with an elbow drop to Boeheim like the guy on the left in your avatar with his theme music playing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom