Listening to ESPN radio | Syracusefan.com

Listening to ESPN radio

chakka3421

All Conference
Taking a cheap mans driving vacation to Disney, all I hear on ESPN college sat radio is SEC, then BiG, then back to SEC, then PAC, then more SEC, the B12, then more SEC, then a teeny piece on ACC (Clemson vs Miami in champ game this year).

What's with the Penn St love - they were saying to expect to Penn St and "maybe" Mich to be able to maybe upset Ohio St.

I guess we have no chance against Penn St since ESPN knuckleheads still think they are a powerhouse. Tuning in something else...have a frown on my face now!

The only thing that scares me about Penn St is Bill O'Brien. Talent wise there is no difference.

The only thing that scares me about Penn St is Bill O'Brien. Talent wise there is no difference.

They did talk about him - also said to watch out for their highly rated freshman QB and experienced and productive offensive unit. Nothing about the defense.

They did talk about him - also said to watch out for their highly rated freshman QB and experienced and productive offensive unit. Nothing about the defense.

Highly productive offensive unit usually means a good performance by the Syracuse D under Shafer. Challenge accepted. :cool:

Just look at where all the experts are from and that should tell you why that's all they talk about. Plus someday...maybe someday they will realize that the SEC isn't a team, it's a conference and the heavy's like Bama, LSU, and Florida have been doing all the heavy lifting.

Even LSU has complained about Bama's constant easy SEC schedules which has them avoid Georgia, Florida and SC each year.

Clemson, NC and VT have to do well against Georgia, SC and Bama in their first games. SU HAS to beat PSU but the voters need to see those first three make some damage.

Taking a cheap mans driving vacation to Disney, all I hear on ESPN college sat radio is SEC, then BiG, then back to SEC, then PAC, then more SEC, the B12, then more SEC, then a teeny piece on ACC (Clemson vs Miami in champ game this year).

What's with the Penn St love - they were saying to expect to Penn St and "maybe" Mich to be able to maybe upset Ohio St.

I guess we have no chance against Penn St since ESPN knuckleheads still think they are a powerhouse. Tuning in something else...have a frown on my face now!
I've never seen the words cheap and Disney in the same sentence before.

Just look at where all the experts are from and that should tell you why that's all they talk about. Plus someday...maybe someday they will realize that the SEC isn't a team, it's a conference and the heavy's like Bama, LSU, and Florida have been doing all the heavy lifting.

Even LSU has complained about Bama's constant easy SEC schedules which has them avoid Georgia, Florida and SC each year.

Clemson, NC and VT have to do well against Georgia, SC and Bama in their first games. SU HAS to beat PSU but the voters need to see those first three make some damage.
Bingo! Out of conference is critical this year.