Little League World Series Maine-Endwell US & World LLWS Champions | Syracusefan.com

Little League World Series Maine-Endwell US & World LLWS Champions

recorded the game, watched it when i got home

these kids gotta shot to win the whole thing!

The ticker on the bottom of ABC says the game is postponed.

Not good when the Kentucky coach has a group meeting at the mound and says, about going against ME, I don't know what to do. LGME

People seemed pretty worked up on Twitter about the Maine-Endwell parents booing the intentional walk. Although they were booing the coach for directing a third intentional walk of the same kid, it's hard to differentiate between them booing the coach or the pitcher. They should have a sizable crowd advantage for Saturday's game.

Not good when the Kentucky coach has a group meeting at the mound and says, about going against ME, I don't know what to do. LGME
Probably should pay for some new players.

Maine-Endwell will get a rematch of its closest win yet at the Little League World Series on with the United States bracket championship on the line.

Maine-Endwell (3-0) plays Southeast Region champ Tennessee in that contest 3:30 p.m. Saturday in Williamsport, Pa. Maine-Endwell, the Mid-Atlantic Champ, edged Tennessee 3-1 in a second-round game Monday.

But that was Tennessee's only loss, and the team earned the right for another shot at Maine-Endwell on Thursday night when it beat Great Lakes' Kentucky 8-4.

Saturday's international title game matches Asia-Pacific and Latin America in a 12:30 p.m. showdown. Saturday's U.S. and international winners will meet in the overall title game 3 p.m. Sunday.

Foe set for Maine-Endwell in U.S. title game of Little League World Series

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom