Class of 2015 - Logan Routt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Logan Routt

Orange4

2nd String
I'm actually not sure what class he is but take a look at this short highlight video. I'm probably talking crazy but maybe we should look at this kid. He is 6'11" and actually has a pretty good arm with good accuracy. He seems very athletic too considering he is that tall. Imagine him after a few years in the weight room. Also, if things don't workout at Quarterback we could put him at tight end. He is currently 220 pounds I'm sure they can get him up to 270 or so and imagine the red zone threat he would be. I almost would prefer him at tight end. This all probably crazy talk but all I'm saying is we need some help in the red zone and this kid can't hurt and would make some noise if we signed him...a 6'11" athlete playing football, unheard of, we should at least check him out. http://ble.ac/1C1tTQx

You can't send a 6'11 kid over the middle the target is just way too big. I feel there comes a point where height is a hinderance. Would his ligaments and body be able to deal with the stress of big time hits if hes that tall?

You can't send a 6'11 kid over the middle the target is just way too big. I feel there comes a point where height is a hinderance. Would his ligaments and body be able to deal with the stress of big time hits if hes that tall?
He needs to follow the Jared Lorenzen program for surviving as a heighty player

Lorenzen is certainly huge, as in fat. But he's 6'4".

There's just no way a 6'11" kid can play football at a high level.

Someone needs to be in this kids ear telling him to play basketball, the path to the NBA is pretty easy if you are 6'11" moderate athletic skills are barely a requirement if you have any idea what you are doing.

Someone needs to be in this kids ear telling him to play basketball, the path to the NBA is pretty easy if you are 6'11" moderate athletic skills are barely a requirement if you have any idea what you are doing.
Or, if he sucks, he can play overseas and swim in euro broads.

I'm actually not sure what class he is but take a look at this short highlight video. I'm probably talking crazy but maybe we should look at this kid. He is 6'11" and actually has a pretty good arm with good accuracy. He seems very athletic too considering he is that tall. Imagine him after a few years in the weight room. Also, if things don't workout at Quarterback we could put him at tight end. He is currently 220 pounds I'm sure they can get him up to 270 or so and imagine the red zone threat he would be. I almost would prefer him at tight end. This all probably crazy talk but all I'm saying is we need some help in the red zone and this kid can't hurt and would make some noise if we signed him...a 6'11" athlete playing football, unheard of, we should at least check him out. http://ble.ac/1C1tTQx
He's tall, not a D1 athlete. Football equivalent of Sean Williams from the BBall team a few years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom