LOL...Pitt getting their butts kicked by SMU early 14-0. | Syracusefan.com

LOL...Pitt getting their butts kicked by SMU early 14-0.

Deano

All American
I see the great fan base, all 200 for Pitt, showed up for this game. I hope SMU kills them.

Pitt and Sunseri are terrible. At the end of 3 qtrs 28-6 only 2 fgs for Pitt. Zero running game. Sunseri is his usual stellar self 18/26 188 yds = 7.0 yds per attempt. 1 interception and 5 sacks!

I still can't believe that the last time we beat Pitt, people were looking ahead to the Bush/Kerry election.

Pitt lost their will to play after their coach gave them the middle finger. The entire season they struggle to use his new offense, when every player on the roster fits a pro style offense much better.

I see the great fan base, all 200 for Pitt, showed up for this game. I hope SMU kills them.

I feel for both the Pitt players and fans - having been treated to the unique character of the great Todd Graham.

I normally root for AZ State. It's going to be very tough now that the school has hired a guy who pays no attention to honor, responsibility or integrity.

Yuck.

Whereas Syracuse Football nation is cool because we come in greater #s on the Internet forums.

Why the Pitt anger? I didn't expect much from them today given how their coach left, after just one year. Meaningless bowl game. If we had their recent bowl history and were going to Birmingham this year to play SMU, I'd expect a couple dozen in orange.