Look! Actual orange lettering! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Look! Actual orange lettering!

These look like women's practice jerseys. Not good.

Also, the nitwits who threw together the article included a photo of "last year's version" of the home jerseys that were actually not last year's version at all, just a one-off they wore for the Virginia game.

So long, platinum! I hope!
I like them...just wish the outline on the numerals were the same as the outline of the letters on the word Orange.

Every time they do this (like on past lax jerseys) it looks to me like they combined two different styles by accident.

SUOrange44

What the heck is that design supposed to be anyway??
It's the quad (up between the shoulders) and...is that the Hall of Languages, or Crouse? I can't tell. Either way, it's campus.

I think it's the same design, just looks more prominent.
If Lydon is wearing dark undergarments that might explain the enhanced contrast with the design.

Lesson: stick to the tighty whites.

Am I alone in thinking that ain't Tyler? I believe Mr. Lydon is caucasian, no?

I'm pretty sure it's just the shadows that are making it look like that.

giphy.gif

I like them...just wish the outline on the numerals were the same as the outline of the letters on the word Orange.

Every time they do this (like on past lax jerseys) it looks to me like they combined two different styles by accident.

SUOrange44
at least the numerals aren't the crazy TRON/ROLLERBALL font like the foozballers.

roll.jpg

Chalk me up as agreeing. I don't think it is him either.

HoustonCuse said:
It's not him. Tats are wrong.

SUOrange44
Exactly.
You'd think it would be a major imperative to make the names and numbers as easy to read as possible.
With the previous grey it was a real struggle.
Even this bold orange would benefit from a navy border to make the orange pop.
Especially with those ugly doodles on the back.

It's him.

Why, on picture day, would Tyler Lydon tweet a picture of someone else wearing his jersey?

(His dad also favorited the picture, and my follow up tweet about how Tyler looks like he's been hitting the gym...but I'm sure his dad probably doesn't know if it's really him or not, right?)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom