Looks like Mark Coyle has quite the mess at Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Mark Coyle has quite the mess at Minnesota

Jake

Mod
10 players suspended. 5 for alllegedly sexually attacking a drunk co-ed. 5 for cheering them on. And now players are protesting and calling for Coyle to resign because he suspended the non participants without what they claim was "due process" .

No idea who's right or wrong, but Coyle deserves the stress for bailing here.

image.jpeg
Look for the moving truck tomorrow

10 players suspended. 5 for alllegedly s e xually attacking a drunk co-ed. 5 for cheering them on. And now players are protesting and calling for Coyle to resign because he suspended the non participants without what they claim was "due process" .

However I will give him credit for taking a hard stance if all ten players were there as participants or witnesses. Did they jump the gun? Maybe, but maybe they had enough initial information to suspend. It's not as if they were all kicked out of school yet. But you are right, he deserves the stress.

I get it, he left our school unexpectedly. Something nobody was happy about.

BUT

By all accounts, he was a great guy. Took the time to individually address personal emails. Just a really decent guy.

Although it does seem like a little bit of karma, I'd never wish this upon a guy like Coyle. Who by the way, sold his @$$ off to get us Dino Babers.

And in the end, we got Wildhack. Someone I think will prove to be a long-term home run.

I get it, he left our school unexpectedly. Something nobody was happy about.

BUT

By all accounts, he was a great guy. Took the time to individually address personal emails. Just a really decent guy.

Although it does seem like a little bit of karma, I'd never wish this upon a guy like Coyle. Who by the way, sold his @$$ off to get us Dino Babers.
Then ditched us.

10 players suspended. 5 for alllegedly s e xually attacking a drunk co-ed. 5 for cheering them on. And now players are protesting and calling for Coyle to resign because he suspended the non participants without what they claim was "due process" .

We landed on our feet, and he gave us Dino. I give him a pass.

Good for him. I have 2 daughters - enough of this bullsht.

Clearly you want to avoid a Duke lax situation, but I see nothing wrong in suspending a kid until the facts are out. Not one.

This isn't innocent until proven guilty. These are kids not playing for a team until they figure it out.