Louisville Cards being naughty? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Cards being naughty?

they had to actually pay for women to bone recruits? when i was in college, there was no shortage of ladies willing to ride the hobby horse with athletes free of charge. shoot..come to think of it..there was no shortage of ladies willing to ride the hobby horse with regular dudes free of charge. wandering wendy comes to mind

I haven't seen the woman, was she one of the higher end prostitues?

Let me get this straight: you're a big time recruit or a star player at one of the most high profile programs in the country. And you've got to have someone pay for you to get laid?

Louisville players, you're doing this whole "college sports star" thing wrong.

The image of the ACC as an out-law league cannot be good for our appeal.
The ACC is easy pickings and another reason for the NCAA to stay away from the SEC.

Was class registration open to all students?

At U Florida they call them Gator girls.
Meanwhile hiring a recruit's high school coach as a highly paid assistant is OK with the NCAA. Hmm.

I love everything about this story. Players fathers were apparently involved, boosters were likely footing the bills, prostitutes, Louisville, and the fact that the major coaches at this school are pitino and petrino is just perfect.

Like pretty much all NCAA violations, the only difference between Louisville and pretty much everyone else is that they got caught. At least the UK boosters appear willing to cut whatever check is required to keep the bodies buried. That's louisville's real problem here.

I love college sports, but honestly, this systems we have for nfl and nba farm teams has got to be one of the most idiotic sports setups in the world. I'd be so much happier if they dropped the pretense, made all these teams independent organizations affiliated with the school, and let them do whatever the heck they want. They're already basically doing that anyway, we just all have to fake our shock and disdain when one of them is unlucky enough to get caught.

This story is fantastic, and it will only get better.

:eat popcorn:

Head coach Rick Pitino's statement on the allegations, per the University of Louisville Sports Information Director:

"These allegations will be proven to be false. I mean, why would anyone pay for intercourse? It only takes 15 seconds. That would be a huge waste of money".

No shot clock violations there.

I love everything about this story. Players fathers were apparently involved, boosters were likely footing the bills, prostitutes, Louisville, and the fact that the major coaches at this school are pitino and petrino is just perfect.

Like pretty much all NCAA violations, the only difference between Louisville and pretty much everyone else is that they got caught. At least the UK boosters appear willing to cut whatever check is required to keep the bodies buried. That's louisville's real problem here.

I love college sports, but honestly, this systems we have for nfl and nba farm teams has got to be one of the most idiotic sports setups in the world. I'd be so much happier if they dropped the pretense, made all these teams independent organizations affiliated with the school, and let them do whatever the heck they want. They're already basically doing that anyway, we just all have to fake our shock and disdain when one of them is unlucky enough to get caught.

This story is fantastic, and it will only get better.

:eat popcorn:
I think we should disband the NCAA and scholarship sports. Go to a club system.

Pay Pal Cal when hearing about Louisville's "wrongdoings"...

cal-laugh.gif
They likely put the young ladies on scholarship just to avoid this type of thing.

Funny you should bring this up. I always felt Slick Rick was pissed that Fab chose SU over 'Ville and blew us in about Fab's academic prowess.
Why, they picked up a better player when they missed out on Fan.

I wonder if they got celebrities to host their stag parties?

Bill Rafftery "Take it to the hole, Lamond!"

And if it was officiated, think of all the calls Ref Higgins could make:
Double Dribble
Over and back
Up and Down
Out of bounds
Backcourt violation
3 second violation

Seriously, I think it is an ACC led conspiracy to hamstring all their new Big East brethren - Miami, Syracuse, Louisville.

I expect some sheet to splash on Pitt soon.

Why, they picked up a better player when they missed out on Fan.
Just a hunch based on nothing. I seem to remember some hard feelings coming from that direction at the time. And I've always felt that Pitino never cared for the whole Boeheim discovered him and got him started on his career narrative.

I wonder if they got celebrities to host their stag parties?

Bill Rafftery "Take it to the hole, Lamond!"

And if it was officiated, think of all the calls Ref Higgins could make:
Double Dribble
Over and back
Up and Down
Out of bounds
Backcourt violation
3 second violation

Seriously, I think it is an ACC led conspiracy to hamstring all their new Big East brethren - Miami, Syracuse, Louisville.

I expect some sheet to splash on Pitt soon.
Like I said before, all this ACC stuff gives them a reason to stay away from the pristine and shiny clean SEC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom