Louisville Game at 3:30 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game at 3:30

I wonder what times people actually like.. If you dont tailgate, early is better getting to and coming from the game. later is better for crowd energy, but it also helps usually late games are only for better games anyway. 330 for me is just a pain it means you cant watch any other games , hopefully the students show up.

So maybe there's something to this whole losing respectably/winning thing...

I wonder what times people actually like.. If you dont tailgate, early is better getting to and coming from the game. later is better for crowd energy, but it also helps usually late games are only for better games anyway. 330 for me is just a pain it means you cant watch any other games , hopefully the students show up.

If I'm attending, it's a weekend trip (or at least overnight), so 3:30 is my favorite. Perfect blend of tailgate, game atmosphere, and post game fun.

If I'm not attending, noon usually works out best. But depends on kid events too. I've asked them to be flexible on game times based on my personal schedule, but it continues to fall on deaf ears.

I think 3:30 is the perfect kick time to not only get people in seats, but Also you get home in time for the later games at night. So you still get to watch football

Making the 9-10 hour drive on Friday. 3:30 is perfect for Out of town visit as it allows some exploring and imbibing both before and after. Does PJ stadium sell beer ?

Making the 9-10 hour drive on Friday. 3:30 is perfect for Out of town visit as it allows some exploring and imbibing both before and after. Does PJ stadium sell beer ?
Yes...

Does PJ stadium sell beer ?
You can get Falls City beers near Gates 1 and 9. Its a local brewery. I highly recommend "Hipster Repellant" if they have it.
BpjNLiyIYAAFa0k.jpg

When I had season tickets, I liked the early games. But I'm not a tailgaiter.

The high next Saturday in Louisville is 46°. Thank god there’s plenty of bourbon in that town

3:30 is really ideal for home or away. You have the morning to get stuff done that you need done and then throw away your responsibilities for the rest of the day, says the man without children ;).

the number of times 3:30 games meant the wife could come up with a list to get done and then about 1 she notices the time and says wow your gonna be late for the game..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom