Louisville game thread | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

Hunt missed a wide open Lewis down the sidelines for a probably TD. Bad call there by McDonald I guess

Hunt has to hit Lewis, he just has to make that play.

On the other note, Flemming simply has to find a way to fall forwards for that first down.

That's what's wrong with our offense, we don't do the little things well consistently. We miss wide open WRs, we fail to fall forward/run with forward momentum, we make too many mental mistakes that leads to penalties

Hunt has to hit Lewis, he just has to make that play.

On the other note, Flemming simply has to find a way to fall forwards for that first down.

That's what's wrong with our offense, we don't do the little things well consistently. We miss wide open WRs, we fail to fall forward/run with forward momentum, we make too many mental mistakes that leads to penalties

you watch. before the night is through, Gulley will do the same thing.

Whigam making a play!

God he was such a ball magnet last year, glad to see him around the ball again

Shame there's nobody at the game. Team looks pumped and ready to play.

That's why Ishmael is playing as a frosh, I don't think we have anyone else who can make that grab. God damn

I'm going to lurk because when I post in game threads, I tend to say things emotionally and get myself in trouble. I will say that we will never be a good team until we have a qb who can make a basic throw and hit open receivers.

I will also say that our defense has looked a little better tackling and creating turnovers.

We should be thankful ESPN keeps their shots tight because this is not a good look on national TV. There might be more people in the Dome for one of our hoops cupcakes.

And that's right there us not doing little things well, like getting a play called on 3rd and goal. Damnit

That was one of the best plays I have seen Hunt make that throw away was a great read from Hunt. Great smart play and especially great he looked pass the entire time.

before everyone freaks out about burning a time out, its better to take it than screw it up. need 6 here

come on Hunt throw the TD pass
I would have liked to see him fire it in low and away to Ishmael, but if he didn't think he had it, better to just throw it away. 3 is better than a TO in the endzone, or one that turns into a 100 yard pick six if it's left inside

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom