Louisville game thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game thread

Chip said:
2 plays to get 4 yards. So we go empty backfield, and predictably, Louisville blitzes. They were probably confused at how easy it was. Didn't help that their DT ran around our center like Bruce Smith in Super Tecmo.

Yeah, I'm seriously worried about this staff.

This game spoke volumes about our staff and talent.

Shafer probably will not last much longer. McD isn't a very good OC. But you know what? 55 good players without ANY coaches should do better than that.

Shafer probably will not last much longer. McD isn't a very good OC. But you know what? 55 good players without ANY coaches should do better than that.

The defense did enough though. Created turnovers, bunch of sacks, bunch of punts etc. it's purely the offense that is to blame. Players as much as coaches. Lewis drops a TD pass, F***it Mac calls a forward half pitch 6 yards deep in the endzone, THunt doesn't know there's no time outs or 2 seconds on the clock. The blame on the offensive side is endless.

Of course Shaf is to blame as the overall manager of the team but me thinks he's given the keys to the offensive coaches who he believes know what they're doing. That's on him. I just hate to see us lose such a good defensive mind.

Hunt locks onto his receiver and stares! His progression stinks

Overly_Attached_Girlfriend.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom