Louisville Receives NCAA Notice of Allegations | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Receives NCAA Notice of Allegations

I love that they placed $ values on the impermissible inducements that were in the form of illegal acts of prostitution.

Read no further then where they start talking about impermissible benefits in the form of sex acts valued at $160. By the way is $80 the going rate for a blow job these days? Were they getting a volume discount?

I love that they placed $ values on the impermissible inducements that were in the form of illegal acts of prostitution.

Read no further then where they start talking about impermissible benefits in the form of s e x acts valued at $160. By the way is $80 the going rate for a blow job these days? Were they getting a volume discount?
Are you suggesting the players need to pay taxes on their benefits?

So what have we learned?

Apparently, a single player getting improper help with footnotes is way bigger of a problem than a university systemically offering a fake major for two decades that artificially kept athletes across multiple sports eligible while requiring them to do no work, and that s e x for cash benefits aren't in the NCAA's "wheelhouse" either.

And that it doesn't matter WHAT you do--all that matters is whether the NCAA selectively wishes to apply the dreaded "lack of institutional control" label. If they don't--you skate, scot free--no matter how awful the infractions were.

Anybody else?

You left off "enabling a serial pedophile"...

After the presser L-ville coach and others were seen heading to -
upload_2016-10-20_12-24-51.png

A: (to be repeated ad infinitum) SU was naive and bungled how they reacted to the cartel's witch hunt - could/should have stonewalled and threatened legal action all along the way.

B: somehow j.a.b. HAD TO HAVE KNOWN a staffer provided impermissible help on a paper but pitino COULDN'T HAVE KNOWN his players were regularly attending s e x parties on campus

So what have we learned?

Apparently, a single player getting improper help with footnotes is way bigger of a problem than a university systemically offering a fake major for two decades that artificially kept athletes across multiple sports eligible while requiring them to do no work, and that s e x for cash benefits aren't in the NCAA's "wheelhouse" either.

And that it doesn't matter WHAT you do--all that matters is whether the NCAA selectively wishes to apply the dreaded "lack of institutional control" label. If they don't--you skate, scot free--no matter how awful the infractions were.

Anybody else?
I've learned nothing I didn't already know.

realorange said:
How would you like the people on the committee running a corporation? They'd be out of business within a year.

They run universities and athletic departments.

They run universities and athletic departments.
and they want said universities and athletic departments ahead of or in better shape (i.e., winning more games, filling more seats, bringing in more $$) than others around the country... :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom