Louisville Tailgate Sat, Nov 7th | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Tailgate Sat, Nov 7th

UPDATE

Tickets through SU will cost $58 each plus handling fees...why do that?

If you buy through me the tickets will cost somewhere from $32 to $37 plus mailing fees. Our tailgate is shaping up...more to come in early June.

I put down a deposit on 100 tix at $32. We will be in Section 202. We will be sitting among Cuse fans as this is the official Cuse area. No promises but I expect we will have lower seats in 202.

62f13be8e2a9de18bff708fafc1f76a0.jpg

I need from you right now to finalize your count. It is still non-binding but the sooner we get to 100 the better.

I need from you right now to finalize your count. It is still non-binding but the sooner we get to 100 the better.
I would like to tentatively up my count to 8 pending a definite confirmation from a few members of the Nashville alumni group. When will you need a firm count?

I would like to tentatively up my count to 8 pending a definite confirmation from a few members of the Nashville alumni group. When will you need a firm count?
Pauline is going to contact the Nashville group to get you guys invited into it. Chicago, Cincy, MI and Columbus are going to get invites too.

Pauline is going to contact the Nashville group to get you guys invited into it. Chicago, Cincy, MI and Columbus are going to get invites too.
Thank you. I head the group and put up a post up on Facebook. We've been pretty inactive lately; most people are not into the football team and with the poor basketball season we had bad turnouts on the two watch parties I put together. That said, Louisville is such an easy trip that I'm hoping to get a few confirmations.

Thank you. I head the group and put up a post up on Facebook. We've been pretty inactive lately; most people are not into the football team and with the poor basketball season we had bad turnouts on the two watch parties I put together. That said, Louisville is such an easy trip that I'm hoping to get a few confirmations.

Tell them about the Sleep Inn if they want to stay overnight. We are "caravaning" on game day from here.
www.sleepinn.com/hotel-louisville-kentucky-KY005

Another one more convenient coming from TN is this one...I've stayed here about 2 years ago and it was VG.
www.qualityinn.com/hotel-brooks-kentucky-KY015

Since we don't know game time yet...I recommend booking two nights and adjust the rez when the kickoff is announced.

UPDATE: We are sitting at over 60 ticket requests.

I put down a deposit for 100 tickets ($800)
The base ticket price will be $32.

We will be in Section 202

Row DD Seats 115-124
Row EE Seats 101-124
Row FF Seats 101-124
Row GG Seats 101-124
Row JJ Seats 101-118

Update, plan moving along. Still not able to contact my First choice parking...however, our backup parking is still the Kentucky Exposition Parking Lots. Parking will be around $8-10 cash lot. I'll give the first choice another try this week...if no luck I'll move our plans to the Exposition Lots.

Response has been very strong for tickets. I'm at about 90 of 100 committed. Sent an email to Louisville Tix Rep asking if we can get 15-20 more set aside. If not, we are essentially sold out until the folks who committed get back to me with final nums.

I'm going to make a call for payment in about 2-3 weeks...I have to build the database this weekend first. You should get first email blast from me within a week after I get parking finalized. TM

Last edited:
Let me know what else you need for this. I'll bring anything I can.

Heard from Churchill Downs...we should know something in 2-3 weeks on parking. This is my first choice spot...fall back spot will always be there. This is going to be a good one.

All indications are our adult drinks are being sponsored...:)

Right now Louisville is approaching 110 tickets. We are so close to sell out...last chance to get in your requests.

112 tickets right now...I have maybe 8 in the maybe zone...so it could be as low as 104. I think we end at around 115...when it is all said and done.

115 tickets bought and paid for (option for 10 more) ...parking is looking like Plan B...as Plan A is unresponsive to left messages. Plan B is still awesome. I'll give it another week. Expect a call for money in 7 days.

Driving down from Indy, if anyone needs anything I will be more than happy to bring it, just let me know.

We are about 120 right now...I have 115 bought out right. I have option to buy 10 more. I'm essentially sold out. I can take requests for tix still but I might not know if I can fill your request for a few weeks. Parking is still TBD. I talked to Churchill Downs today and they still haven't got it figured out yet...I can wait another 10 days or so...then I will go with plan B. I plan to collect money at that point.

Really...last call I can squeeze in a few more tix requests. I'm sitting at 117 right now.

Hey there everyone, new to the forum here and glad to have found it. I'm a big time 'Cuse fan and currently reside in Louisville.

I'd love to get in on 2 tix and a parking pass if any are still available?

Also, I saw an earlier post about someone trying to contact the AB wholesaler here. Good/bad news for all: I currently work for AB here in Louisville. Bad news = due to some dumb politics that I won't get into, (google House Bill 168 if you'd like to know more), the Anheuser-Busch owned distributor here will be sold before October. They will still be in operations, just by a new private owner. So with this, I don't know if I will still be able to purchase discount beer or what exactly will happen.

If I'm still able to purchase beer at a discount after the buyout, I can definitely provide some beer for the tailgate if everyone wanted to pitch in.

Glad to be here and looking forward to the year!

corpjet said:
Driving down from Indy, if anyone needs anything I will be more than happy to bring it, just let me know.
My family and I will be driving down to Louisville from STL so we are down as Corpjet stated to bring anything you folks flying down may nees

CuseGrad94 said:
My family and I will be driving down to Louisville from STL so we are down as Corpjet stated to bring anything you folks flying down may need