Loved my new seats, Devito looks small , whose house, holding my breath and other musings | Syracusefan.com

Loved my new seats, Devito looks small , whose house, holding my breath and other musings

Don

2nd String
First loved being on field level and behind the team bench, what I noticed is how small Devito looks say next to Dungey so maybe a redshirt is needed.

Instead of that lame cheer where they take the field and wave the Syracuse signs back and forth , maybe they should try having on group of cheerleaders hold up a whose house, then the other group can hold a sign up that says our house maybe fans can join in as well.

Speaking of fans where we're you? Seriously pretty small crowd no way there was 30, 000 there.

I learned I can hold my breath multiple times a game as Dungey was flipped through air on one run, sandwiched on another run, failed to slide on a couple others and just generally makes me nervous. It's his game but that team was small and slow have to wonfer what happens down the road.

Speaking of running a combination of no push and no acceleration through any holes that might have been there spells long season against better teams. I'm going to wait for a couple games before I make a total judgement.

As for the bell well halls bells , the train is much better.

I can say unlike last year the baton twirler was not the best performer on the field , our talent level is much better there are some things to really like, I think overall we are going to be much better. Concerns are the same, ol play, overall running game, sometimes lack of pressure on the QB , I love me some number 97 on the dl line looks impressive and fast off the ball.

Overall good win, with hopefully a huge improvement to game 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom