LSU at SU in 2015, SU at LSU Dome in 2017. | Syracusefan.com

LSU at SU in 2015, SU at LSU Dome in 2017.

CitrusTV Sports‏@CitrusTVSports59 secs
An SU football coach told CitrusTV’s @Miller_Andrew21 that SU will TRAVEL to LSU in 2015. The Tigers would come to the Dome the next year

OrangeXtreme said:
CitrusTV Sports‏@CitrusTVSports59 secs An SU football coach told CitrusTV’s @Miller_Andrew21 that SU will TRAVEL to LSU in 2015. The Tigers would come to the Dome the next year
hmmmmm thought at dome

Excellent excellent excellent.

This is amazing - I hope it's the opening weekend of the year and has a Tennessee 1998-type atmosphere. I really want to befriend some LSU tailgaters and hopefully they let me try some of their food. They are supposedly the gold standard of tailgaters.

This is amazing - I hope it's the opening weekend of the year and has a Tennessee 1998-type atmosphere. I really want to befriend some LSU tailgaters and hopefully they let me try some of their food. They are supposedly the gold standard of tailgaters.
i hope you try to befriend the 900 lb tiger

I will definitely try to hit the game at LSU, it's always been a dream of mine.

Man, we sure are a glutton for punishment. What - were the Seattle Seahawks not available?

im definitely headed to that lsu away game. stadium looks awesome on tv. hopefully its a night game.

wish i could edit the thread title
I think you have it right, looks like the SU coach was mistaken. Lots of sites, including syracuse.com and a New Orleans newspaper, have SU played LSU in Syracuse in 2015. The trip to Louisiana is also in 2017...

sutomcat said:
I think you have it right, looks like the SU coach was mistaken. Lots of sites, including syracuse.com and a New Orleans newspaper, have SU played LSU in Syracuse in 2015. The trip to Louisiana is also in 2017...

Nice and I changed it for milly.

Millhouse said:
i'm confused

You wanted to change the title which I did for you since you couldn't.

You wanted to change the title which I did for you since you couldn't.

He wanted to change it but he didn't because he couldn't. But he shouldn't have wanted to change it because the tweeter who had different info than his original post shouldn't have talked to a coach who couldn't remember and thus led to the tweeter posting incorrect information that never should have been out there.

This is a classic example of When Tweets Go Bad.