LSU at SU in 2015, SU at LSU Dome in 2017. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LSU at SU in 2015, SU at LSU Dome in 2017.

He wanted to change it but he didn't because he couldn't. But he shouldn't have wanted to change it because the tweeter who had different info than his original post shouldn't have talked to a coach who couldn't remember and thus led to the tweeter posting incorrect information that never should have been out there.

This is a classic example of When Tweets Go Bad.

Let's nuke this thread and start over.

Better yet, let's nuke the last month while we're at it. :rolling:

Let's nuke this thread and start over.

Better yet, let's nuke the last month while we're at it. :rolling:

I tried to rehabilitate it. #lastchancebeforegettingnuked

NO! Let's not nuke it. It's the only thread people are complaining! :)

I'm a little slow. Where are we playing them in what year?

Others have said this before, but I am really excited about this series. After living in Georgia for 11 years, I can't say much positive about the SEC, but the game day environment in the SEC is second to none and just an awesome experience.

apparently everyone is excited except FSU fans. fwiw this guy is super annoying, and always goes out of his way to bad mouth Syracuse.

TomahawkNation.com ‏@TomahawkNation 6h
Why the hell is Syracuse playing LSU? Stop going so far out of your league. Didn't UVA-Oregon teach us anything, ACC?
Why not Syracuse Mississippi State or Cuse-Vandy. Cuse-LSU is just dumb.
Should be a guide for teams. "Sorry Syracuse, you are not allowed to schedule a team that has won 50 games in the last 5 years. Try again."

Love it, I always wanted to go to a game at tiger stadium, might have to go down for it.

apparently everyone is excited except FSU fans. fwiw this guy is super annoying, and always goes out of his way to bad mouth Syracuse.

Why the hell is Syracuse playing LSU? Stop going so far out of your league. Didn't UVA-Oregon teach us anything, ACC?
Why not Syracuse Mississippi State or Cuse-Vandy. Cuse-LSU is just dumb.
Should be a guide for teams. "Sorry Syracuse, you are not allowed to schedule a team that has won 50 games in the last 5 years. Try again."

that guy sounds like carpetbagger 'nole.

I'm stunned an almighty SEC team would travel north to play a Yankee team. I figured they would continue to load up on sunbelt league clubs.

He wanted to change it but he didn't because he couldn't. But he shouldn't have wanted to change it because the tweeter who had different info than his original post shouldn't have talked to a coach who couldn't remember and thus led to the tweeter posting incorrect information that never should have been out there.

This is a classic example of When Tweets Go Bad.
bees can't do anything right

I'm stunned an almighty SEC team would travel north to play a Yankee team. I figured they would continue to load up on sunbelt league clubs.
LSU will generally play anyone anywhere. Not the average SEC team.