LSU / Bama | Syracusefan.com

LSU / Bama

MikeSU02

Living Legend
Fournette v Henry.

Kiffin already had a terrible call on 4th and 1. Not sure how you don't just give it to Henry.

Fournette v Henry.

Kiffin already had a terrible call on 4th and 1. Not sure how you don't just give it to Henry.

This is gonna be a great game, battle of the backs.

Geaux Tigers!!

Loved the LSU 3rd & 18 conversion from their own endzone.

ForCuseSake said:
Geaux Tigers!! Loved the LSU 3rd & 18 conversion from their own endzone.

More coaches should call that. If it's a pick, it's probably no different than a punt. Give yourself a chance.

Also rooting for the Tigers since the highlight of the season could then be a 10 point loss to the national champ.

That's a high water mark for SU football these days. Just hope we don't lose the offseason.

Man, I hate Alabama. Just really do not like them. The only time they seem tolerable is when they show the baton girls or whatever they are.

More coaches should call that. If it's a pick, it's probably no different than a punt. Give yourself a chance.

Also rooting for the Tigers since the highlight of the season could then be a 10 point loss to the national champ.

That's a high water mark for SU football these days. Just hope we don't lose the offseason.

I agree; more coaches should call it.

Notice Nick Saban going for it on 4th & 1 rather than attempting a 42 yard FG.

And I'm sure their kicker cost way more than Cole Murphy.

Last edited:
Man, I hate Alabama. Just really do not like them. The only time they seem tolerable is when they show the baton girls or whatever they are.
Lolololol

Heck of a pass to get LSU back in this.

Read that blitz perfectly.

Verne sounds like he's having the strangest orgasms during a broadcast.

He had 3 during that 55 yard FG.

no one doubts your ability to evalaute the sounds of the male orgasm. i assume you have surround set up right behind your ears to keep it familiar

I cannot stand him nor Danielson. I wish they had Brad Nessler and Todd Blackledge doing SEC games on CBS.

no one doubts your ability to evalaute the sounds of the male orgasm. i assume you have surround set up right behind your ears to keep it familiar

I'm more of a consistent scream.

He's all about the high and low.

Let's just assume I'm using industry standard terminology. L

At this point, I'll take the Alabama water boy as our coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom