LSU Game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LSU Game

I spent a solid two weeks in N.O. for the Sugar Bowl and the merchants plus the people i got to know at the sheraton all said Auburn fans were the worst when it came to N.O over the years. Can't say what the consensus is today though.

Are there still $100 season tix in the end zones available? I might just grab some of those instead of waiting for the single game LSU tix to go on sale.

100 bucks for seasons? It cost me $546 to go to one Montreal Canadiens playoff game...

100? That's a bargain.

CanadianSU said:
100 bucks for seasons? It cost me $546 to go to one Montreal Canadiens playoff game... 100? That's a bargain.
as much as I mirror ur passion for Cuse football, my bolts taking down habs was beautiful

CanadianSU said:
100 bucks for seasons? It cost me $546 to go to one Montreal Canadiens playoff game... 100? That's a bargain.

Yeah, but then people have to pay $7 for parking and it takes, like, TWENTY minutes to get out of the lot and drive home.

It's intolerable, really.

;)

Are there still $100 season tix in the end zones available? I might just grab some of those instead of waiting for the single game LSU tix to go on sale.
Yes...but I think you will be happier bumping up to $125 tix. It is a no-brainer to buy a pair.

It. Was. Absolutely. Brutal.

And we were "celebrating" The Express for that game, with the whole Hollywood thing at the Landmark Theater. And then we just got crushed.

Yes...but I think you will be happier bumping up to $125 tix. It is a no-brainer to buy a pair.

What's the difference, just closer seats?

There will be 4 of us and we're also bringing my nephew, who'll be like 15 months old. Not sure it'll be worth getting the slightly higher priced tix with that crew, but if it's worth it, I'll certainly consider it. I also assume children of that age still need a ticket.

What are the odds, I'll be able to sell the tix to the other games to make up the cost? We live in NYC, so this will be our only game, except maybe the BC game over Thanksgiving. I'm guessing pretty slim on the re-sale, and I'll probably donate some of them anyhow.

There will be 4 of us and we're also bringing my nephew, who'll be like 15 months old. Not sure it'll be worth getting the slightly higher priced tix with that crew, but if it's worth it, I'll certainly consider it. I also assume children of that age still need a ticket.

What are the odds, I'll be able to sell the tix to the other games to make up the cost? We live in NYC, so this will be our only game, except maybe the BC game over Thanksgiving. I'm guessing pretty slim on the re-sale, and I'll probably donate some of them anyhow.

Well it is all in sightlines...up high in end zone or in the 3rd level as the stadium starts to curve towards the sideline. It is a personal decision. It might be easier to resell the $125 seats. I recommend talking to Dan Bartlett and see if he can get you 4 seats on the aisle. As for reselling...if you price them for no more than $10-20 (depending on opponent) you should have decent luck selling them. For example Rhode Island if you get $10 each it will be about right...for Clemson you should be able to get $20-25 each...if you go to the Clemson website you might get $30 each. Another way to sell your tix easier is to get a season's parking pass with them.

attached is the seating chart

Attachments

• Football_Tiered_Pricing_Flyer_2015.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
Also talk to Dan about the baby...not sure if he/she needs a ticket

Laisez les bontemps roulez.
Let's hope our loyal "fans" don't sell their tickets to a bunch of drunken idiots from L. If the good times are rolling in my section I want the cheers to come from SU fans.

Well it is all in sightlines...up high in end zone or in the 3rd level as the stadium starts to curve towards the sideline. It is a personal decision. It might be easier to resell the $125 seats. I recommend talking to Dan Bartlett and see if he can get you 4 seats on the aisle. As for reselling...if you price them for no more than $10-20 (depending on opponent) you should have decent luck selling them. For example Rhode Island if you get $10 each it will be about right...for Clemson you should be able to get $20-25 each...if you go to the Clemson website you might get $30 each. Another way to sell your tix easier is to get a season's parking pass with them.

I looked at single game prices for last year in the $125 section thru cuse to get an idea on pricing:

FCS game $25
LSU/Clemson $35 each
CMU/Wake/Pit/BC $30 each on average but figure on less than 30 for cmu and wake

Awesome, thanks Mark

But if you go to the Clemson website you'll be subject to the Wrath of 'Bees!

Yes. Yes there are and seasons are the best option

15 Month old would not need a ticket. Viewed as a "lap child"

Personally I think seasons are the best option because of the LSU game single game prices will be higher than FSU. I am not sure of actual pricing #'s but if you come to 2 games you've hit your value

15 Month old would not need a ticket. Viewed as a "lap child"

Personally I think seasons are the best option because of the LSU game single game prices will be higher than FSU. I am not sure of actual pricing #'s but if you come to 2 games you've hit your value
Good to know about the kid. I didn't realize that was an option, actually, so I appreciate the info.

OK, now I've gotta confirm all the details. If we go ahead with the seasons, I'll message you! Thanks for responding DRBartlett !

Good to know about the kid. I didn't realize that was an option, actually, so I appreciate the info.

OK, now I've gotta confirm all the details. If we go ahead with the seasons, I'll message you! Thanks for responding DRBartlett !

Absolutely -- Just let me know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom