LSU Partial Plan (&Other Info) | Syracusefan.com

LSU Partial Plan (&Other Info)

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Hello All!

Figured I'd make a post for those interested in the LSU game and others...

First and foremost -- Single Game Tickets are not available yet, check back later in summer!

Secondly -- Season tickets are in my mind the best option for anyone! Very cost effective and the ability to attend all the games, or create your own partial plan is very nice. Flexibility is unmatched.

The Season Ticket guide is attached to this thread. Let me know if you are interested!

PARTIAL PLANS!

We have 2 options for you guys this season. 1 is stagnant, 1 is the most flexible package we have EVER had...

Option 1 (Section 112 or 113)

$125/pack -- Rhode Island (9/4), Pittsburgh (10/24), and Clemson (11/14)

Option 2 (Section 112 or 113)

$150/pack -- Select any THREE of our SEVEN home games. Like LSU, Clemson, & Pitt? Maybe CMU, LSU, and BC? The first three? The last three? This is your package!

Tell your friends, co-workers, family, etc.!

You all know how to get in touch with me but if you have forgotten...
315-443-6756 (mention SyracuseFan), PM ME, Email -- drbartle

Go Orange!!!!!

Attachments

• Football Tiered Pricing Flyer 2015.pdf
    921.2 KB · Views: 69
Tickets in decent seats to the three best games on the schedule for $150 is a steal.

Agree, but I'd like the stats of # of people that pay the $150 for URI, CMU, Pitt.

Lower bowl seating for LSU, Clemson, BC for $150? Find that somewhere else.

What's a little odd to me, is that I would assume, at least by how things used to work, that 112 and 113 would be filled up away sections for LSU and Clemson. Are they pushed more around the corner now? I feel like it's been forever since I've attended a game with a full on away fanbase (weddings derailed PSU 2008, Clemson 2013).

Is this something that season ticket holders will get first shot at?

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom