Luol Deng Report (Waiters/Irving?) | Syracusefan.com

Luol Deng Report (Waiters/Irving?)

triplethrea

Scout Team
Have you guys seen this?
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2014/09/12/LuolDeng.pdf

This is the report that's caused a stir for saying derogatory things about Deng because he was African. It is an internal scouting report and contains insider information about what was going on in the Cavs locker room last year. Some of it is blacked out for unclear reasons. Here is what can be seen:

I guess the Cavs were asking Luol to be a leader immediately, to speak up and he was telling our guys "I'm going to do what they want me to do, but I cannot just walk into this locker room and lead a group especially with the dynamic between these young guys (referring to [BLACKED OUT]. Also told us that Luol said the game they got killed in New York was awful. [BLACKED OUT] and [BLACKED OUT]. It was really bad. The Cavs have major locker room issues between [BLACKED OUT].

The Irving-Waiters black eye thing was in November, also in November was the "buddy ball" incident with Waiters/Irving/Thompson. Deng was traded there in January.

Looks like stuff was going on there way longer. That Knicks game was January 30th.

That's what all the Hub bub in Atlanta is over?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom