L'Ville vs Miami | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

L'Ville vs Miami

Did Petrino just ask Mrs. Ponder if she likes motorcycles?

That's what I heard anyway.

The guys with a design background on the board (mostly) like our unis. So...
:p

You may be on an island by yourself.
not me.. but i like classic better than most. the all black is awful and the Leprechaun look should be done by only ND.

What's the difference between punching up towards a facemask (Ville player) and down (Hunt)? Apparently ones a 15 yarder and the other is an ejection.

Also:

- Gardener looks like a blitz will force some mistakes.
- Miami's offense looks like ours - complete with broken bubble screens.

How is Miami not dominating the Coastal? Haven't they had a bunch of great recruiting classes? They look physically inferior to Ville and its not even close.

What's the difference between punching up towards a facemask (Ville player) and down (Hunt)? Apparently ones a 15 yarder and the other is an ejection.

Also:

I came up with the same thing. Louisville looks very beatable, especially away from home. Miami's offense looked like us, absolutely terrible. Kaaya isn't ready. Really wish we played them this year.

Also:

One is a guy pushing the guys helmet with his open palm. The other was a closed fist and obvious punching motion.

qdawgg said:
One is a guy pushing the guys helmet with his open palm. The other was a closed fist and obvious punching motion.

The Ville player did have an open palm but it was less push and more strike.

Seems like a small difference that don't match the consequences, right?

The intention was exactly the same. The results were too (nothing - it's a hard face mask).

Vill would have beaten Vill by 50

Louisville's defense was pretty impressive- Duke didn't get a lot going and he couldn't get to the outside. Dumb play by the Miami lineman on that wheel route- he got called for being downfield because he reached out to touch a defender beyond the LOS, otherwise they probably don't make that call.

Gardner sure seems like he can be rattled, but that won't be an easy game on a short week.

Also:

The rule puts them both in the same category and both should be an ejection. Apparently our players are held to a higher standard.

I thought both teams looked beatable, especially at home against Ville for us. L'Ville looks like they will be a top 20 team when we face them and I like their defense, although it helps that Kaaya was about as effective as our backup QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom