"Major Announcement" tomorrow | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

"Major Announcement" tomorrow

I've always been in the camp of "who cares what they wear", but it is funny how we can't put orange on our jerseys (as the main color) when we are the Syracuse Orange. Is it rocket science?

kanye likes the numbers
kanye-west-grill-glasses-3.jpg

"Hey Syracuse, ya'll jerseys suck and all, and ima let you finish showing them off, but Maryland has the worst jerseys of all-time!"

This is all that matters.

With regards to what we all think? ----> Not a single F was given that day
They commited to SU without knowing what they would even look like so how do they know they liked them? Now that we know, we may lose alot of recruits for next yr. 'You want me to wear that?'

They commited to SU without knowing what they would even look like so how do they know they liked them? Now that we know, we may lose alot of recruits for next yr. 'You want me to wear that?'
LOL

the axes that are supposed to make people think of fort drum if anyone knew what fort drum was and anyone connected axes with fort drum... anyway that logo looks like brak

Brak.jpg

SU doesn't have any commits for next year. Now we know why!

Kim Brown ‏@kimincuse 2m
--> RT @nikenyc: Inspired by the NYC skyline, the new @CuseFootball uniforms are ready for the bright lights. pic.twitter.com/OwbK2teLeH

Are they all doing drugs up there and in Nike land? What part of this has to do with the NYC skyline!!!

I don't even understand that connection, but it has always been my firm belief that if you are applying to be a designer for an apparel company, that you should list what types of recreational drugs you enjoy on your resume. The more exotic and hallucinogenic, the better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom