making a murderer | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

making a murderer

Did anyone watch Avery's girlfriend's (at the time) interview? I only saw the headlines, but it sounded like she was pretty damning of him.

I don't think we can take anything she says seriously. She's another one of the Nobel laureates that populates this documentary. One person is dumber than the next.

I wouldn't put murdering someone past anyone in the documentary save for the defense lawyers. Everyone else is a suspect in my book. Weird.. ass. town.

didnt the prosecutor himself get nailed for s e xting?

Yeah, he was trying to "seduce" women that were sexually assaulted and he was involved in their cases.

You're a lawyer right? When Dassey wanted his court appointed lawyer dumped and the judge refused to allow this..is this legal?

It seems to me that the "legal" system in these podunk places is more like a kangaroo court
It was nuts but I think in most places swapping court appointed lawyers for another requires a compelling reason. If Dassey was hiring a private attorney different story. Just hard to believe that he wasn't compelling...

I don't think we can take anything she says seriously. She's another one of the Nobel laureates that populates this documentary. One person is dumber than the next.

I wouldn't put murdering someone past anyone in the documentary save for the defense lawyers. Everyone else is a suspect in my book. Weird.. ass. town.
The thing that really struck me was how uneducated everyone was. I don't know if any were mentally challenged but 70 iqs? Oh...

Yeah, he was trying to "seduce" women that were s e xually assaulted and he was involved in their cases.

what a piece of crap. he didnt seem to me to be a truth seeker, more like a guy who loved the spotlight

what a piece of crap. he didnt seem to me to be a truth seeker, more like a guy who loved the spotlight

His closing argument was also highly questionable - he said at one point something along the lines of "reasonable doubt is only for the innocent," which probably should have been stopped. You can't just change the standard in your closing argument.

Uhhhh, he's "guilty if you think he's ugly." Stuff like that isn't supposed to fly. Surprised there was no objection.

So I dont understand how Dassey wasnt given a retrial.

-kid is a moron with minimal intellect
-his LAWYER tells him to confess ...his LAWYER hires someone who GIVES THE PROSECUTION information to help the prosecutions case.
-this man then tells him to confess or he'll go to jail forever...
-the detectives lie to him and tell him they already know what happened but if he just admits to doing it, he wont get in trouble...essentially telling someone with the aptitude of a 5 year that if you just admit it...everything goes back to normal.
-his lawyer ENCOURAGES him to talk to the detectives without him present.

yet his appeals for a new trial were denied at every state level?

the "legal" system in this country would seem to be a joke.

Avery isnt the tragedy in this case, its Dassey. And if Avery DID do it, he's truly the biggest POS on earth for letting this kid go down the tubes.

After all the evidence, articles, interviews, there's only 2 things I 100% believe are true.

1) The car was found by someone in the police dept before Jesus lady. Not suggesting it was planted (but it could be), but I absolutely believe they found it first and didn't want the implication
2) The keys were planted

I'm leaning more towards Avery did it...but there's little doubt in my mind the cops fudged with evidence. Probably not the blood, maybe the bullet, maybe the bones. Definitely the car and definitely the keys

Something fishy went on with the older Dassey kid and Avery's brother-law. Their timelines don't add up, they have a history of beating women, and they are literally the only ones who know where each other was.

Also where is the blood in the house?!

I definately don't think the younger Dassey had anything to do with this. It's a farce he's in jail. Sickening.

After all the evidence, articles, interviews, there's only 2 things I 100% believe are true.

1) The car was found by someone in the police dept before Jesus lady. Not suggesting it was planted (but it could be), but I absolutely believe they found it first and didn't want the implication
2) The keys were planted

I'm leaning more towards Avery did it...but there's little doubt in my mind the cops fudged with evidence. Probably not the blood, maybe the bullet, maybe the bones. Definitely the car and definitely the keys

Yeah, it's also her spare key (the valet one) that they found with only his DNA on it in his room.

5.jpg

Finally finished. No surprise. Easily one of the most mind bottling shows I've seen. As noted already Dassey is the real tragedy here. Being poor and uneducated is a real bad way to go through the criminal justice system.

My only question is if Avery was smart enough to clean up all of the DNA why didn't he crush RAV4 in the car crusher.

Based on what I've read, you need to drain all the fluids and remove some of the parts from a vehicle before crushing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom