Malachi invited to sit in the Green Room... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Malachi invited to sit in the Green Room...

He plays more than half the game on the 3rd best team in the league. Could be worse.

I think that says more about OKC's guard rotation than anything, and I'd say 4th best but that's just being picky :)

Waiters is bad. I say this as his biggest fan.
I'm surprise "as his biggest fan" that a post like this would be made. I think most would agree outside of game 7 against GSW, that overall he played really well on both ends of the floor during the playoffs. Made tons of positive plays with the ball in his hands and becoming a quality defender was something that I thought would've never been mentioned when talking about him. It's even more impressive to think that he could put it all together during that stretch when knowing he must still have a heavy heart out there after the senseless killing of his younger brother. Iman Shumpert was the absolute worst player that I saw in the playoffs, and he's collecting 40 million from the Cavs. I could only imagine with the salary cap going up, how much $$$ Dion is going to get just based of his recent play and young age.

Last edited:
Regarding Malachi, I'm not sure why as I don't think he owes me anything, but all I really want from him (and I've backed this kid on the board quite a bit) is to say how much he enjoyed playing for the Syracuse fan base and how much he will miss it. Even if its not true, that's all I want to hear from him and he will go down as an all-time favorite.

I'm surprise "as his biggest fan" that a post like this would be made. I think most would agree outside of game 7 against GSW, that overall he played really well on both ends of the floor during the playoffs. Made tons of positive plays with the ball in his hands and becoming a quality defender was something that I thought would've never been mentioned when talking about him. It's even more impressive to think that he could put it all together during that stretch when knowing he must still have a heavy heart out there after the senseless killing of his younger brother. Iman Shumpert was the absolute worst player that I saw in the playoffs, and he's collecting 40 million from the Cavs. I could only imagine with the salary cap going up, how much $$$ Dion is going to get just based of his recent play and young age.

He's so bad that playing really well is the following

9.3 PER 52 TS%

And that TS% is actually high because he shot 37.5% from 3 in the playoffs when he's only a career 33% shooter.

Agreed his defense was pretty good but yikes that is bad.

Tonight is Mali's last night as a non-millionaire. Must be nice.