Malachi next year as a two guard. | Syracusefan.com

Malachi next year as a two guard.

I hope he gains a little lean muscle so he can finish better inside. He and Battle will be tough to deal with. Lots of slashing and drives to the hoop. Battle's ability to penetrate should open up Malachi's jumper too.

we goin sizzler we goin sizzler

we-goin-ta-sizzler-o.gif

Today's game definitely made me feel better about him playing the 2 next year. He really displayed his ball handling skills today.

kid will be a lottery pick next year.

Great game today by Malachi!

He really needs to work on his handle and passing this summer to move to the guard spot.

He threw three passes right to Lydon's feet today. But he is going to be a great inside/out player next year.

So I suppose everybody has forgotten about his 2 passes to teammates ankles in the 1st half?
Still all in all, a VERY good game.

And our other freshman only had 14&7. There's a reason people are so Bulish about next year.

He and the rest of the returnees definitely need to work on their handles but he did show up today.

His execution might be shaky at times, but his skills and instincts are excellent.

Great move by Boeheim to pull Gbinije off the ball, great job by Malachi to make things happen.

I'll say it again: instant upgrade in our backcourt next season.

His execution might be shaky at times, but his skills and instincts are excellent.

Great move by Boeheim to pull Gbinije off the ball, great job by Malachi to make things happen.

I'll say it again: instant upgrade in our backcourt next season.

Very much looking forward to a Battle, Richardson backcourt, with Frank coming off the bench.

Battle & Mali will be special -- they also have the length to be special on D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom