Malachi shot 42% from 3 in conference play | Syracusefan.com

Malachi shot 42% from 3 in conference play

OrangeDW

Living Legend
I know we've got a ton of Malachi threads, but I haven't really seen this talked about. In fact, I've seen lots of "35% 3 point shooter, he's really not a knock down shooter" type stuff. I'm not sure that's the case. Really, he just hit a horrific shooting slump in December(had nothing to do with the competition because a lot of those opponents weren't good), before finding his stroke again and going 42% in ACC play.

42% from 3 against the toughest part of the schedule is extremely impressive. 37% from 3 in the NCAA's. He's gotta get better at finishing at the rim, but it seems that the knockdown shooter potential is very much there.

I know we've got a ton of Malachi threads, but I haven't really seen this talked about. In fact, I've seen lots of "35% 3 point shooter, he's really not a knock down shooter" type stuff. I'm not sure that's the case. Really, he just hit a horrific shooting slump in December(had nothing to do with the competition because a lot of those opponents weren't good), before finding his stroke again and going 42% in ACC play.

42% from 3 against the toughest part of the schedule is extremely impressive. 37% from 3 in the NCAA's. He's gotta get better at finishing at the rim, but it seems that the knockdown shooter potential is very much there.
look man, everyone knows malachi is a good player. and that's why everyone is disappointed we lost him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom