Mali...back or not poll | Syracusefan.com

Mali...back or not poll

DirtDog44

Walk On
We all know there is a lot to be determined with Malachi Richardson. If Syracuse lost in the first round against Gonzaga I don't think Malachi goes near the NBA draft but we had a great run and he was a big part of it. I just want to know everyone's opinion. HE BACK or HE GONE

Personally

HE GONE

I think hes gone mainly cause that's just what happens to us.

However whatever he chooses I wish him the best. Its a tough decision and one I wont criticize either way.

Basically this. I vote gone, just because.

I would be very surprised if he came back at this point. I wish him nothing but the best!

50/50

It all depends on how well he shoots during the combine.

I expect him to be gone, just because.

However, none of the informed projections I've seen seem to support that outcome occurring. Like Dave says above, we should have a better sense after the combine.

However, none of the informed projections I've seen seem to support that outcome occurring. Like Dave says above, we should have a better sense after the combine.

I'm kind of in the same boat; it isn't like anyone is projecting him yet in a spot where he's definitely going, but I still can't help but t hink he's gonna go.

If he's performing like he did against UVA during the combine I find it hard to imagine he comes back. That UVA game was one of the best individual performances over a stretch of time to win a game by any Orange player in long time. In the UVA game at least, he reminded me of the way Carmelo would take over a game and win it.

If he's gone best of luck. Any freshmen who gets us to a Final Four has served our program well in my opinion!

However, if he's shooting mediocre like he did during some of our games then I find it hard to believe he's going to stand out against the level of competition he will be facing.

He back, but if he gone, we still proud!
richardson-malachi032616-getty-ftrjpg_1cprvow4b2k3u1gkymtjv5zabp.jpg

We all know there is a lot to be determined with Malachi Richardson. If Syracuse lost in the first round against Gonzaga I don't think Malachi goes near the NBA draft but we had a great run and he was a big part of it. I just want to know everyone's opinion. HE BACK or HE GONE

Personally

HE GONE

He has played since Jan/Feb as if he was auditioning for the next level. Then JB lit a fire under his ass to get them to the Final 4, so he's done all he could here at SU. Godspeed Malachi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom