March 18, 2016 | Syracusefan.com

March 18, 2016

Despite the horror of the Pitt/Wisc game, I would have to agree.

The result of the game, and to still be dancing while they have to pack it up and go home, lends itself to making the 1st round that much better. But indeed, the play in that game sure was ugly.

I can safely say that was the greatest NCAA 1st round day I've ever experienced. Insane
I agree.

Particularly since it included a CUSE win and an upset that results in us playing a 15 seed instead of a 2 seed (and most popular Champ pick).

If Roberson continues to bring this level of energy we have a great chance to continue to contribute to the MADNESS!!

:ESUball:eat popcorn:

For the first time in forever, I actually took Thursday - Friday off from work with the intention of watching.

Pretty perfect timing. Just an amazing sporting event.

I wanted to do the same thing. All the men in the family usually do. But, as usual, work sunk it's tentacles into that plan. But last night's games more than made up for missing most of the first two days. I saw what mattered. Our game. The second half of the MSU game. But damn if I didn't fall asleep and miss Texas going down. Wonder if Shaka likes being a P5 now. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom