Marlowe Wax | Syracusefan.com

Marlowe Wax

Recently found out that the football coach is actually responsible for the hiring of the digital marketing for his specific team

Makes a lot of sense as Fran had seemingly upgraded at every single spot
This is true, but he retained them. They were some of the Babers staffers he kept.

Recently found out that the football coach is actually responsible for the hiring of the digital marketing for his specific team

Makes a lot of sense as Fran had seemingly upgraded at every single spot

Glad they are utilizing the studios Newhouse has to offer.

I always felt there's been a huge gap between what SU offers and athletes with the path of becoming some sort of analyst/journalist/sports manager.

This along with the new School of Sport. It's a huge advantage I'm 99% sure Coach Fran is using as a recruiting tool.

Love Marlow...very good team leader.
He mentioned something about the opposition is NOT going to run against the SU D.
I'd like to see them hold back some things for the Ohio opener.
Then, in front of 42,000+ in a raucous dome, open up the biggest can of whoopass on GTech.
in week two.

Love Marlow...very good team leader.
He mentioned something about the opposition is NOT going to run against the SU D.
I'd like to see them hold back some things for the Ohio opener.
Then, in front of 42,000+ in a raucous dome, open up the biggest can of whoopass on GTech.
in week two.
I loved listening to Marlow's story. It is so interesting learning about these kids and the things they have had to overcome. Makes me root even harder for these kids to succeed in whatever life course they take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom