Marrone To Be Named HC At JAX | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marrone To Be Named HC At JAX

With Nassib being a FA and how bad Bortles is. He should sign with Jacksonville just to give himself to play. He never got a chance with NYG.
Go to Jax and try to replace Bortles.

How successful do people think Marrone will be as Jacksonville's HC?
Playoff contenders in first year. I'm gonna remember/or be reminded that I said this.

The last time I was motivated to go to a 'cuse bowl game was when Marrone was there. If he had stayed a little longer and encountered more stability and a change in leadership no telling whether things would have been different. I am so happy his departure resulted in HCDB coming here but Marrone could have been a great (not good) coach for us as well.

Congrats to him, I might actually follow a Florida based team now.

Good for Doug. Jacksonville is the best NFL market for him, I hope he loosens up a bit and enjoys the gig. His division is hot garbage so he has a real chance to win 9 and make the playoffs.

Jacksonville should push for one of Jay Cutler, Tyrod Taylor, or Ryan Nassib.
Bortles is hot garbage. That team has Robinson/Hurds/Lee at WR, Yeldin/Ivory at RB, get a QB and with Fowler Jr. and Myles Jack they have a young foundation on D.

They could win 8 games next year. Get a stud like Jonathan Allen on the DL and lookout.

Bortles is hot garbage. That team has Robinson/Hurds/Lee at WR, Yeldin/Ivory at RB, get a QB and with Fowler Jr. and Myles Jack they have a young foundation on D.

They could win 8 games next year. Get a stud like Jonathan Allen on the DL and lookout.

Cutler would be good for them. Good deep touch for Robinson and has been to the post season. Treat Yeldon like a young Matt Forte in the passing game.

Any coach who willingly signs up for the Jay Cutler Experience deserves to lose his job.

Has he ever even been to London?
He played oline for the London Monarchs and was named to the WFAL all-star team and won the WLAF title in 1991. That should be considered a miracle as well.

The bills are nuts if they get rid of Taylor so of course they're going to get rid of Taylor

Playoff contender in the AFC South isn't saying much...
Neither was that share of the 2012 Big East Football title, but I'll take it

The bills are nuts if they get rid of Taylor so of course they're going to get rid of Taylor

When does that decision have to be made by again? March 1st?

They will cut him on 3/2 and pay him the full contact then

Just like they are going to let Whaley choose the new coach and fire him after next season.

If I'm jay cutler, I'd put a hit out on you.

If I'm Tyrod Taylor, I'd send my boys to go hospitalize you.

Please don't put them in the same sentence as Ryan nassib again, they don't deserve to be humiliated like that.

Other than this board, and a few Giants boards I frequent where nassib is a punchline, nobody in America even knows he's in the NFL.

On a team where they've had the same the same starting QB since the 1st W administration, nassib managed to end the year on IR.

He's just an August arm next year, then it's off to greater things for him I hope.

Things couldn't have broken any better for Doug. HC gig in a weak conference. Friendly face in the front office and his 1st Lieutenant at his side.

Things couldn't have broken any better for Doug. HC gig in a weak conference. Friendly face in the front office and his 1st Lieutenant at his side.

Plus a local media that's more interested in critiquing Gators spring practice than the Jags.

If I'm jay cutler, I'd put a hit out on you.

If I'm Tyrod Taylor, I'd send my boys to go hospitalize you.

Please don't put them in the same sentence as Ryan nassib again, they don't deserve to be humiliated like that.

Other than this board, and a few Giants boards I frequent where nassib is a punchline, nobody in America even knows he's in the NFL.

On a team where they've had the same the same starting QB since the 1st W administration, nassib managed to end the year on IR.

He's just an August arm next year, then it's off to greater things for him I hope.
Considering how bad QB play is in the NFL Nassib will get a chance. He never got a chance with the Giants.

I'm shocked at how many here fail to realize that Doug is a very good football coach.

He's not exactly Mr. Sunshine - but the guy can coach some football. The problem in Buffalo wasn't Doug.

once his time is done we'll hear the stories from Jacksonville about how much of a he was, but it's everyone else's fault, not St. Doug's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom