Track & Field - Martin Hehir takes 7th at the U.S. Olympic trials in 10K | Syracusefan.com

Track & Field Martin Hehir takes 7th at the U.S. Olympic trials in 10K

It ought to be a fun race. One thing that I love about the distance events at US Olympic Trials is that with so many people who don't have the Olympic standard, relativity unknown runners bust out early to get the time and those that have the standard have to decide whether to chase them or not.

It ought to be a fun race. One thing that I love about the distance events at US Olympic Trials is that with so many people who don't have the Olympic standard, relativity unknown runners bust out early to get the time and those that have the standard have to decide whether to chase them or not.

I've been watching the swim trials. Lots of first timers making it to the Olympics this year.

He ran a very nice race, especially the way it broke open so early. The only thing that I didn't like was NBC's coverage. I think that we got to see about 8 minutes of the race.

He ran a very nice race, especially the way it broke open so early. The only thing that I didn't like was NBC's coverage. I think that we got to see about 8 minutes of the race.

It's like they don't trust that we have the attention span to watch the whole race. They do it all the way down to the 1500, for crying out loud. That's 3 1/2 minutes. Show the damn race!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom