Maryland Pregame Articles and Videos [NCAA Qtrs] | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Pregame Articles and Videos [NCAA Qtrs]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Maryland
Saturday May 21, 2016 | 12:00 pm
ESPNU

The game will be televised on ESPNU. Mike Corey and Matt Ward with the call.

You can also watch online through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices.

You can also listen to the game on TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will also be streamed on

download (2).png
download (1).png
download (2).png
download (1).png

This isn't an article or video but it's about the game, so I hope it's ok to post

Cuse Off vs Maryland Def: Will they double pole the 1st midfield line and put Davis on Evans or do they pole Mariano and have Davis matchup with Salcido? I was extremely surprised to see Albany short stick Salcido, his first step is a nightmare for defenders. Allen is considered the best SSDM in the country and that would be a fun matchup to watch. Davis' defensive ability allows them toy with different matchups.

I enjoyed how they decided to mix up the 2nd mid line on Sunday. I thought Barber, Evans and Lane with Piroli and Solomon on attack was their most effective 2nd unit. They also had DeJoe run with Lane and Weston a couple times when Solomon went in for Barber. Solomon is becoming a nice addition to the attack unit and I won't be surprised if the play him more this weekend and run one of the two lines I mentioned above.

Loving the boys with these odds. Under feels safe too. Crazy year why not. ND is a safe bet surprisingly low to me, and Navy is worth the long shot.

Does anyone actually know of an online site that has Lax betting? none of the sites I use and have used in the past have it sadly. Great sport to bet on if thats your thing.

Loving the boys with these odds. Under feels safe too. Crazy year why not. ND is a safe bet surprisingly low to me, and Navy is worth the long shot.

Does anyone actually know of an online site that has Lax betting? none of the sites I use and have used in the past have it sadly. Great sport to bet on if thats your thing.
Apparently 5dimes had them last week, unfortunately I was to lazy to create an account and place some action. It's a good thing b/c I would have been in trouble Sunday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom